Jordan Palmer on what Bama fans can expect from Milroe 2024 (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
There’s been much more negativity than simple “Let’s see what the other guy can do.“ Some of it borders on player bashing to me…but I could be wrong.

I don’t recall the same level of criticism of Zow.
A post I made in the game thread UA vs LSU 2019 got me put in timeout. This was it: “Golding is In over his head.” Fast forward to now. I guess players are “fair game” now because they are getting paid. Was Golding not getting paid then?

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Not necessarily. I’m just tired of seeing him everywhere and constantly hearing about him. He’s overexposed.
Milroe and Arnold actually took NIL to what I think it was originally approved for. Name, Image, and Likeness. They branded LANK and have profited off of that. Overexposed? Jesus Christ, I don’t blame them. Strike while the iron is hot. As I have said multiple times, I’ll be “sunshine pumping, obnoxious, cult of whomever we have on the field next year regardless of who it is. What I won’t do is be condescending to other fans for being supportive of whomever is on the field either regardless of my “film study” or being present at a scrimmage . RTR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads