K Law injury update?

Rockettman

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 15, 2021
I thought he was finally about to have his breakout game against UGA before he got hurt. Any news on what his status is?

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
I haven't read anything official. However, a poster on another site who always seems to be right when it comes to injuries said he was OK.

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
I haven't read anything official. However, a poster on another site who always seems to be right when it comes to injuries said he was OK.
Great news if true! I’ve been waiting for Law’s breakout as well. Dude deserves it. He’s worked his tail off and didn’t jump ship when others fled. Same with Henderson and working through a position change. I hope both have big seasons and big impacts upcoming!

Reactions: Con

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I am a big fan. Somewhere down the line he is going to become the featured performer in some cornerback or free safety’s recurring nightmares.
The Lions QB caught a TD pass from a WR against the Seahawks Monday night. I can just see Milroe catching one from Law.

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads