Lets get it on record your prediction for the rest of the year. Win Loss?

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Their offense looks strong. Daniels, the QB, looks dangerous. And they just blasted Auburn today.
And as I had mentioned, we could still lose to LSU. They're really not that good. Sure, good on offense but their defense is mind-numbingly terrible for an LSU team. On paper (Vegas), we'll be favored by a TD or more but we could still lose bigly.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Right now, we would lose to Florida State, Ohio State, Washington and maybe even North Carolina. Notre Dame would depend on which version of them showed up. I could see us beating Michigan, maybe

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Other than Oregon today, who has Washington beaten that makes you think they are any good?
On second thought, we probably take Washington.But, I definitely wouldn't want tOSU or Florida State right now. FSU cleaned LSU's clock. And tOSU hasn't had incredibly tough competition, but they have blown out the bad teams, something we haven't done. South Florida and Arkansas should have been absolute beat downs

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
On second thought, we probably take Washington.But, I definitely wouldn't want tOSU or Florida State right now. FSU cleaned LSU's clock. And tOSU hasn't had incredibly tough competition, but they have blown out the bad teams, something we haven't done. South Florida and Arkansas should have been absolute beat downs
The FSU team that beat lsu would beat us by a lot. The FSU team that struggled to beat BC, we would have a chance.

Yeah, the Buckeyes would just kill us.

Joefus

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2021
I think the Tennessee game we SHOULD win but we can’t have a half like we did today. They aren’t anything like they were last year on offense

lsu I’m afraid we lose bc their qb is on fire and we aren’t gonna be able to keep up.

Kentucky I think we can win. The air seems to have come outta their sails after the uga beat down

chattawhatever we should win big

auburn I think we win a nauseatingly close game late

don’t see us making the sec championship without that lsu win

Last edited:

Joefus

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2021
I won't pick Alabama to lose any game, but I will be stunned if they win out. They don't have it, whatever it is. Not saying that any other teams look unbeatable, but Alabama looks very beatable, and there is a huge difference between those two things.

Maybe they get lucky. It takes luck to win championships. They need some.
like getting struck by lightning twice while winning the powerball levels of luck

rtr90

1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
I won't pick Alabama to lose any game, but I will be stunned if they win out. They don't have it, whatever it is. Not saying that any other teams look unbeatable, but Alabama looks very beatable, and there is a huge difference between those two things.

+1 B1G couldnt have said it better

dabamafan

2nd Team
May 8, 2002
murfreesboro,tn USA
This team is maddeningly inconsistent. It's like the wildest roller coaster ride ever , yet KNOWING there is a piece of track missing up ahead. I could see them losing 2-3 times. lsu,ucheat,ky,ga. I could see them winning em all ugly as heck and possibly not get in (highly unlikely on multiple fronts). And YES my writing skills are not so hot either.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Honestly, I think this Bama team could take Georgia. Not saying this team is even that great even.
Anyone who has watched UGA play this year knows this is not the same team we saw the lasts two years. As the year progresses they seem to be getting better, but this UGA team isn't the force the last two were.

That said, i could 100% see Bama dropping a game to someone like KY then beating UGA in the SECCG. That would be peak 2023 Bama.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Anyone who has watched UGA play this year knows this is not the same team we saw the lasts two years. As the year progresses they seem to be getting better, but this UGA team isn't the force the last two were.

That said, i could 100% see Bama dropping a game to someone like KY then beating UGA in the SECCG. That would be peak 2023 Bama.
It would be so sad that it would be hilarious. If somehow this team could just put it together for 60 minutes, I know they could beat anyone by a lot. It's still been a fun ride so far this year.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL

Next week will be tough. I believe we will play well enough defensively to win. LSU will be a different beast. Daniels and that offense will be hard to stop. Even as marginal as LSU is on defense, I don’t know we can score with them. I could see us dropping it.. Kentucky’s wheels are falling off and Harsin left the Barn with a hot mess..

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
The next two games I can easily see us going 0-2, 1-1 or 2-0. Tennessee WILL BE a handful for our defense regardless if they aren't the passing juggernaut they were last season. LSU's offense is probably operating as the best in the conference right now. They'll get at least 28 on us, probably more.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

JMHO, but what I think we lack is any semblance of consistency, particularly on the O side of the ball. So much so, that right now it`s not a championship caliber team, again IMO.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
This team is maddeningly inconsistent. It's like the wildest roller coaster ride ever , yet KNOWING there is a piece of track missing up ahead. I could see them losing 2-3 times. lsu,ucheat,ky,ga. I could see them winning em all ugly as heck and possibly not get in (highly unlikely on multiple fronts). And YES my writing skills are not so hot either.
If we lose to LSU and UcheaT, we won't be facing Georgia

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads