Moore's Actions at the end of the game...

tidehawk

HS Moderator
Staff member
Feb 9, 2001
Wetumpka, AL
Malachi Moore has been a great player for Bama during his career, and up until now a good leader. However, his actions at the end of the game were inexcusable. His little tantrums showed an utter lack of class and were a poor representation of himself and the University. He should have been pulled off the field immediately. I don't make it a habit of poor-mouthing a player, especially for his play. However, he needs to be called out for his behavior. Moore, you wear a C on your chest because you are a captain - act like it!

ROCKEE

1st Team
Nov 1, 2010
Trussville
I hope his mother got on his but.
I am extremely disappointed in him today.
We (the fans and players) are owed an apology for his actions .

Jun 29, 2023
Where the land meets the sky
Who's going to fill his shoes on an already anemic defense? I think he should get some sort of practice in-house punishment, but we can't afford to have him miss a game. We can't afford another loss or there will be no playoffs and the fans will go crazy and the message boards will break the servers!

Last edited:
  • Facepalm
Reactions: CrimsonEyeshade

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
He was told to come off the field and refused. There used to be a day he'd be running until the coach puked. But we do gentle parenting now a days so that ain't happening. But it wasnt just the end of the game for him he was acting a donkey the majority of the game. If his mama is as tough as some on here say, she ought to tear his butt up. I'd yank a knot in mine so hard his soul would be present with Jesus.

M2J

All-American
Jan 28, 2007
I certainly feel his"C" status should be removed. Period. Get your @** off the field when coaches tell you to

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
MM's conduct Saturday does not need to be tolerated,made excuses for,or anything else, that nonsense on the field has to stop and a severe punishment delt and a clear message sent to the rest, and let the chips fall where they may.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Malachi Moore has been a great player for Bama during his career, and up until now a good leader. However, his actions at the end of the game were inexcusable. His little tantrums showed an utter lack of class and were a poor representation of himself and the University. He should have been pulled off the field immediately. I don't make it a habit of poor-mouthing a player, especially for his play. However, he needs to be called out for his behavior. Moore, you wear a C on your chest because you are a captain - act like it!
I'm glad he got angry but that was not the right way to deal with it. I'd favor a half-game suspension except that we really need him on the field. We need all the defensive help we can get. Maybe make him eat beanie wienies next post win team meal?

Reactions: Easttexastide

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
I'm glad he got angry but that was not the right way to deal with it. I'd favor a half-game suspension except that we really need him on the field. We need all the defensive help we can get. Maybe make him eat beanie wienies next post win team meal?
But you simply can't reward or ignore that behavior. Regardless of the impact on the field, if the coaches feel like sitting him is the appropriate discipline then that's what needs to be done. If it cost us on the field then use it as a coaching moment and say "This is what happens when you are a selfish player. You hurt your team."

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
The players have been running the team since at least last year. Coaches won't do a thing.
Which is why I think Saban hung it up. He couldn't control the players any longer just like he couldn't in the NFL. Now that the college players are getting paid they're just like the NFL players. They're not going to put up with much discipline.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Which is why I think Saban hung it up. He couldn't control the players any longer just like he couldn't in the NFL. Now that the college players are getting paid they're just like the NFL players. They're not going to put up with much discipline.
That's the whole issue.

Run to the portal, i.e., run from the problem.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Who's going to fill his shoes on an already anemic defense? I think he should get some sort of practice in-house punishment, but we can't afford to have him miss a game. We can't afford another loss or there will be no playoffs and the fans will go crazy and the message boards will beak the servers!
So Joe Willie should have played in the bowl game...?🤔

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads