Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. USF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
I dont see significant improvement in our OL play or our QB play....a win is a win but its flattering to say the least....UGA will kill us if we play like this. We have to execute more efficiently...I dont think JM can get us to the level we need to be at compared to UT/UGA

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Whew...we won...and I am glad I was not on the complaint threat...LOL! Does anyone know why Elijah Pritchett was held out until the middle of the 4th quarter? His return coincided with our improved running attack...

Reactions: CB4

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Whew...we won...and I am glad I was not on the complaint threat...LOL! Does anyone know why Elijah Pritchett was held out until the middle of the 4th quarter? His return coincided with our improved running attack...
All I heard was he missed some time this week for practice. Maybe he was dinged up.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I dont see significant improvement in our OL play or our QB play....a win is a win but its flattering to say the least....UGA will kill us if we play like this. We have to execute more efficiently...I dont think JM can get us to the level we need to be at compared to UT/UGA
The book is out on how to stop Milroe from passing and it's bring pressure. He can't process it fast enough. The constant trying to hit the big pass when other receivers are open in the middle has gotten old. That's all he wants to do is throw the deep ball. Going by today UGA, Texas and Tenn would blow us out of the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads