Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. USF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Respectfully, you are wrong. It’s a combination of poor OL and horrible decisions from the QB. Milroe does not know how to play QB, especially when pressured. Bryce would have OWNED these guys.
Bryce also had NFL quality receivers and a line that could at least slow down a rush. And a coach that knew when the screen or draw was the right call.
No QB succeeds in the position Jalen was put in tonight and would have looked like crap in comparison.
You should be thanking him on bended knee for doing his job tonight.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Bryce also had NFL quality receivers and a line that could at least slow down a rush. And a coach that knew when the screen or draw was the right call.
No QB succeeds in the position Jalen was put in tonight and would have looked like crap in comparison.
You should be thanking him on bended knee for doing his job tonight.
Bryce’s OL SUCKED. You have no idea what you’re talking about dude. Milroe doesn’t have the processing speed.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
USF had no respect for Milroe ability to throw screens or slants. So they blitzed 6-7 all night from both sides. This weakness makes the OL job very tough. Its also difficult to run the ball when every gap is filled.

We got problems coming when we get into SEC play if JM doesnt improve. We need a game manager at QB instead of a homerun hitter.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Dude what game did you watch? Jalen threw deep pretty much every time when there was at least one short/intermediate guy open.
same game you did. Watched him run for his life on practically every third down and never make a decision that could cost Bama the game. Ran the offense. Won the game.
Tonight is one of those that how well he played won’t be reflected on the stat sheet. He was not just good. He was great.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
USF had no respect for Milroe ability tonthrow screens or slants. So they blitzed 6-7 all night from both sides. This weakness makes the OL job very tough. Its also difficult to run the ball when every gap is filled.

We got problems coming when we get into SEC play if JM doesnt improve. We need a game manager at QB instead of a homerun hitter.
I see 0 interceptions in his stat line.

irvingtontide

1st Team
Sep 5, 2019
Dude what game did you watch? Jalen threw deep pretty much every time when there was at least one short/intermediate guy open.
The underneath was open all night. Also if you watched Jalen in the 2nd half his feet was so unsettled in the backfield. He would nervously backpeddle with the worst footwork from a power 5 qb I’ve ever seen for a negative ten yard sack.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
same game you did. Watched him run for his life on practically every third down and never make a decision that could cost Bama the game. Ran the offense. Won the game.
Tonight is one of those that how wall he played won’t be reflected on the star sheet. He was not just good. He was great.
Lunacy. We never would have been up by one point in the 4th quarter if he knew how to play the position. You are out of your mind to say “he was great”.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
The underneath was open all night. Also if you watched Jalen in the 2nd half his feet was so unsettled in the backfield. He would nervously backpeddle with the worst footwork from a power 5 qb I’ve ever seen for a negative ten yard sack.
Edge rusher for free without fail. A good qb eats the sack. He found a way to get rid of it more often than not.

Reactions: GboyBama

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Thank you! I am so tired of this crap. Just because he plays for Bama does not mean we should lie to ourselves and have blinders on. The guy does not know how to play QB.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
USF had no respect for Milroe ability to throw screens or slants. So they blitzed 6-7 all night from both sides. This weakness makes the OL job very tough. Its also difficult to run the ball when every gap is filled.

That is why I absolutely HATE it when your entire offense is based on the QB. Bama doesn’t win championships that way. All we need is someone who can hand the ball off and get the ball to our receivers. Someone like Carson Beck, who was committed to Bama for quite a while I might add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads