Omnibus Thread on SEC Teams...

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Paging @AUDub - your prediction on tomorrow's road game with UT?
Pain.

Actually I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s competitive or if we managed to steal it. We’re both under a lot of pressure, and I like the new looks Auburn is throwing out there with Jaylin sidelined. Against UGA we played Johni on the perimeter at 4 with Dylan at the 5 and it actually really opened things up. Johni shoots surprisingly well from range so he’s a threat they can’t tune out. 40%, which makes him a damn near complete big. It may give us some really good looks and cause some discomfort for the Vols.

Comes down to guard play. If Aden has truly rediscovered his stroke and that 5 three performance against UGA wasn’t just a fluke, I think we share the regular season crown with Bama.

• Thank You
Reactions: dathbama and Bazza

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Pain.

Actually I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s competitive or if we managed to steal it. We’re both under a lot of pressure, and I like the new looks Auburn is throwing out there with Jaylin sidelined. Against UGA we played Johni on the perimeter at 4 with Dylan at the 5 and it actually really opened things up. Johni shoots surprisingly well from range so he’s a threat they can’t tune out. 40%, which makes him a damn near complete big. It may give us some really good looks and cause some discomfort for the Vols.

Comes down to guard play. If Aden has truly rediscovered his stroke and that 5 three performance against UGA wasn’t just a fluke, I think we share the regular season crown with Bama.
Thanks.....always enjoy your insights, Dub.....

Reactions: dathbama

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Wednesday's games (CST)

5:30 pm Missouri - Florida SECN
6:00 pm Auburn - Tennessee ESPN2
7:30 pm South Carolina - Texas A&M SECN
8:00 pm Alabama - Mississippi ESPN2
Trying to figure out if I want the Barn to beat UT tonight???

Barn has the easiest schedule to finish out SEC play. We do have a head to head with UT on Sat. so if we take care of business maybe I don't have to!

Reactions: Bazza

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
UT and MSU are tournament teams though.

At Missouri and UGA at home should be straightforward. take nothing for granted though. There are no easy games this time of year.
That's based off the losing percentage of the remaining teams on each team's schedule from an article I saw in the past week. AU's upcoming opponents have the highest losing percentage of all the other teams.

But agree that all games this time of year are tough/important and you can take no game for granted.

Reactions: Bazza

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
That's based off the losing percentage of the remaining teams on each team's schedule from an article I saw in the past week. AU's upcoming opponents have the highest losing percentage of all the other teams.

But agree that all games this time of year are tough/important and you can take no game for granted.
Poor UT got the murderer’s row lol. Auburn Alabama USCe and UK.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I will say this about UT. Despite what happens tonight against Auburn or Sat. in T-town, I think they are the most complete team in the SEC and probably have the best chance to make a serious run at the NC out of all SEC teams.

Reactions: day-day

CrimsonTitles

1st Team
Mar 30, 2015
Unfortunately, I gotta pull for Tennessee tonight. I think we win Saturday if Tennessee wins tonight. I will not be as confident if Tennessee falls tonight. The odds of them losing 2 in a row are slim imo, just like the odds of us losing 2 in a row.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.