Projected Depth Chart for Alabama vs. Western Kentucky

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
This is not an official school document -- same as always. But do note the new color-coding system to account for the wider range of transfer possibilities:

Last edited by a moderator:

JessN

Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Surprised to see Mack with the 3’s.
The least confident I am of any names on that list are the safeties. You can shuffle the 2s and 3s (and even one of the 1s) and whatever you came up with, I'd believe.

How it got where it is right now: This is how they played at A-Day with just a couple of changes from what we've heard about fall camp added in.

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
The least confident I am of any names on that list are the safeties. You can shuffle the 2s and 3s (and even one of the 1s) and whatever you came up with, I'd believe.

How it got where it is right now: This is how they played at A-Day with just a couple of changes from what we've heard about fall camp added in.
Agreed , so many questions back there. Hoping they come together quickly.

Reactions: dtgreg

CrimsonRuss

1st Team
Sep 30, 2015
I’m very intrigued to see the 2nd group at MLB an WLB play. I’ve heard a lot of good things coming out about Jefferson and was blown away by Okoronkwo play at A Day. Hoping Okoronkwo turns out to be a thumper!

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
We've been fortunate so far in the injury dept. CKD says Jaeden Roberts and Jam Miller should be ready to play game day. Jeremiah Alexander will likely not play. But we should do well with Lawson and Okoronkwo at that position. Kickoff is tomorrow at 6:00 pm, and I'm excited.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: CrimsonRuss

JessN

Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Is Jihaad Campbell a SO or JR?
Junior. Played just enough on special teams as a true freshman to burn the redshirt but there was no way we were keeping that guy on campus five years anyway. May not keep him for four.

Reactions: Padreruf

BhamToTexas

All-SEC
Dec 25, 2020
Junior. Played just enough on special teams as a true freshman to burn the redshirt but there was no way we were keeping that guy on campus five years anyway. May not keep him for four.
Gotcha. I thought so. I think he is shown as a SO on the depth chart.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
A lot of true frosh in the 2 deep on defense. I hope they see a lot of action the next few weeks.

Rollingtide

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 13, 2023
Coach released an offensive depth chart today and RW is indeed 2nd string.https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2024/08/alabama-football-depth-chart-released-here-are-the-offensive-starters.html

Reactions: tusks_n_raider

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads