The Good, The Bad and The Ugly…. Bull style

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
The Good- I still got to say that Milroe… even with all of the mistakes (scored 4 TDs), Ryan Williams is special, and DBs had a good game. The OL finally looked like their talent when #75 switch out with #57.

The Bad- coaches waited till mid 4th quarter to make a change at tackle, MLBs struggled in run support (but were super in pass support). The OL as a whole was really bad till the 4th quarter

The Ugly- penalties, poor composure, and the game plan all leave me scratching my head. The lack of adjustments was odd. We have paid a lot for this kicker. I sure would like to see him kick something. And these announcers were atrocious

ps- imagine what this game might have been like if Pritchett played the whole game!

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL
The Good: Defense kept us afloat until the offense woke up at the end

The Bad: OL play was horrendous

The Ugly: Penalties and turnovers made the score look deceiving. That’s about the worst I’ve seen us play in a while. Definitely need to get to work to get ready for Wisconsin

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
The Good - Win, perseverance prevailed. Milroe did good.

The Bad - Mistakes, penalties. All that blitzing pressure.

The Ugly - Offensive line, 75 and 56, injuries.

bamabonner

Sep 10, 2023
The Good- I still got to say that Milroe… even with all of the mistakes (scored 4 TDs), Ryan Williams is special, and DBs had a good game. The OL finally looked like their talent when #75 switch out with #57.

The Bad- coaches waited till mid 4th quarter to make a change at tackle, MLBs struggled in run support (but were super in pass support). The OL as a whole was really bad till the 4th quarter

The Ugly- penalties, poor composure, and the game plan all leave me scratching my head. The lack of adjustments was odd. We have paid a lot for this kicker. I sure would like to see him kick something. And these announcers were atrocious

ps- imagine what this game might have been like if Pritchett played the whole game!

I can't argue with any of this. Literally, exactly what I'm thinking.

Really don't understand the gameplan and keeping Formby in so long.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The good: Hollywood, the defense, and that we won

The bad: knowing that we are capable of games of like this and knowing Wisconsin is more than capable of capitalizing on if we repeat this in better ways than USF could

The Ugly: mental mistakes.

The funny: comparing Auburn fans from last Saturday to today

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
The good: Hollywood, the defense, and that we won

The bad: knowing that we are capable of games of like this and knowing Wisconsin is more than capable of capitalizing on if we repeat this in better ways than USF could

The Ugly: mental mistakes.

The funny: comparing Auburn fans from last Saturday to today
If we play like this in all but maybe 1 of our remaining games we will lose...we did everything in our power to give the game to USF. For some reason JM fell in love with the long pass even though it was not working. The good is that we have so much talent on this team...the bad is that we have so much talent on this team...we may fall in the trap of relying on talent rather than execution.

IMHO, the defense won this game...

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Some ( a couple) of the holding calls were tacky-tacky calls...most were legit. USF was beating us off the ball...Oh well...at least we learned a lesson and didn't lose. I sure hope the coaches come up with a game plan to beat the all out blitz.

Reactions: tusks_n_raider

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Some ( a couple) of the holding calls were tacky-tacky calls...most were legit. USF was beating us off the ball...Oh well...at least we learned a lesson and didn't lose. I sure hope the coaches come up with a game plan to beat the all out blitz.
It's called getting the ball out fast and hitting the hot wr that's built into the play to beat the blitz. Not keep running backwards...

LeBron47

1st Team
Aug 30, 2007
The Good - the Fourth Quater
The Bad - Quarters 1-3
The Ugly - Offensive truly Offensive Game Plan
The Ugliest - Russian Born, Hillbilly Inbred Coach of USF really brother and sister marriages produce terrible offspring

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
G- The Defense kept making plays, and the offense made a lot of plays.

B- Many offensive plays were negated from penalties. Sloppy play that hasn't changed and turnovers need a lot of work because the schedule gets much more difficult from here.

U- Targeting is still horrible. Replay and rules expert discussions make the game unwatchable for me, and that both saddens and angers me.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads