Mac to Jaguars (article)

22Musso22

1st Team
Sep 2, 2023
Those of you saying that Lawrence is not doing well must not watch much NFL football. He is their starter and will get a huge contract extension.
He had a decent 2022 season. Other than that, his career stats are hardly impressive...

bandicam 2024-03-13 16-49-22-086.jpg

Joefus

1st Team
Jan 3, 2021
I dunno about that brother, what Mac did at Bama, warranted him being chosen in the 1st round or I think so anyways..

He had the NC's, stats & awards that backed up him being chosen in the 1st round
He was great in college but there’s lots of award winning/championship qbs in college who simply couldn’t succeed in the nfl. I’m not a gmac hater as the 20 team was my fav Saban offense and maybe my fav Saban team. I just don’t think he has the tools to succeed somewhere that’s not loaded everywhere else. Hope I’m wrong but I never saw him as a first round talent and getting taken in the first round means you are expected to contribute in a successful way immediately and that just wasn’t him. If he had a situation like how GB handles their last 2 qbs I think he had a chance but that was out the window when the patriots took him in the first and then made a hard situation impossible. Belicheck is the nfl goat as a coach but is also probably a top 10 all time bad gm

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.