Spring Practice Thread/News/Predictions

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
There will be a press conference after practice today. Wednesday will be open to the media for a little while. The official website has new jersey numbers and updated numbers for freshmen. Number 0 will be worn this year.
I’m so glad practice starts in a few hours!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I can`t keep up. Say midway through spring, a given player is dissatisfied with where he`s slotted on the depth chart, can he quit and enter the portal, or does he have to wait until a date when the portal reopens?

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
I can`t keep up. Say midway through spring, a given player is dissatisfied with where he`s slotted on the depth chart, can he quit and enter the portal, or does he have to wait until a date when the portal reopens?
He'll just wait for the portal to open. He just can't transfer within the conference. Of course, if that was challenged, I'm sure the NCAA would roll over and allow it.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
He'll just wait for the portal to open. He just can't transfer within the conference. Of course, if that was challenged, I'm sure the NCAA would roll over and allow it.
It's gonna happen that way...just a matter of when.:rolleyes:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.