Link: 2024 4* RB Daniel Hill

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Sort of thought Bama was slow playing Hill for whatever reason.
I don't think so. Not without a RB on board yet. I think hill is legitimately torn between bama and USCe. Hes been on campus at bama a lot and most think his parents prefer bama but he may prefer elsewhere for whatever reason.

I reapply wouldn't worry as much about the cancelled visit (given how much he's visited already and he's bound to take a post season visit) but the new offer makes me think we are hedging our bets.

Either way I think we need at least two RBs in this class or the portal.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I don't think so. Not without a RB on board yet. I think hill is legitimately torn between bama and USCe. Hes been on campus at bama a lot and most think his parents prefer bama but he may prefer elsewhere for whatever reason.

I reapply wouldn't worry as much about the cancelled visit (given how much he's visited already and he's bound to take a post season visit) but the new offer makes me think we are hedging our bets.

Either way I think we need at least two RBs in this class or the portal.
Tennessee fans think the canceled visit bodes well for them.

Reactions: TiderJack

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Tennessee fans think the canceled visit bodes well for them.
Could be.

He set his commitment for Jan 6th.

His "change a program" and "turn around" comments make me think USCe

“I want to go to a place that feels like home,” Hill said. “Where I feel I can not only reach my full potential athletically and academically but as a person. I want to help change a program and be a key factor in a major turn around and trajectory of a school.”

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Could be.

He set his commitment for Jan 6th.

His "change a program" and "turn around" comments make me think USCe

“I want to go to a place that feels like home,” Hill said. “Where I feel I can not only reach my full potential athletically and academically but as a person. I want to help change a program and be a key factor in a major turn around and trajectory of a school.”
" I want to help a program and be a key factor in a major turn around......". Well, at least for the foreseeable future, that ain`t us.

• Haha
Reactions: sanjosecrimson

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Says he is going to commit at the All-American game. Unless something changes looks like we are going in a different direction.

Reactions: The Ols

Grogan11

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 10, 2023
His quote was “I want to help change a program and be a key factor in a major turnaround and trajectory of a school”
That tells me he’s heading somewhere else unfortunately

Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.