Link: 2024 4* RB Daniel Hill

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Nothing earth shattering, just that he de committed from UN where he was committed since June 26. I think Bama is looking at him as plan B if Hill goes elsewhere. Truth be told, his film is more impressive than Hill and his offer list is more like a 5 star than a 3 star.
Not a plan B, both are takes if we can get them.

We will only have 3 rbs on roster next year. We need two more. Either hill and lacy or either one of them (hill my preference) and we hit the portal.

I would like both.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
We are definitely still recruiting. OT Jordan Seaton being the biggest. Portal is TBD depending on who is out there.
I suppose it`s open for debate, and maybe excluding QB, but I`ve always felt that truly quality O and D linemen are the most precious commodity out there. First, because you win or lose at the LOS IMHO and secondly they seem to be so hard to accurately evaluate as to their ability to transition to a higher level of competition in college.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I suppose it`s open for debate, and maybe excluding QB, but I`ve always felt that truly quality O and D linemen are the most precious commodity out there. First, because you win or lose at the LOS IMHO and secondly they seem to be so hard to accurately evaluate as to their ability to transition to a higher level of competition in college.
Agree 100%! Just look at our past championship teams in the Saban era. Games are won at the line of scrimmage. It's been that way for a long time. No matter how offenses changed and evolved, it all begins at the LOS . And just like offenses, a great dominant defense begins and end with the DL.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Just confirmed by 247, Hill canceled his visit to Bama. No details, could mean something or not. In the meantime Bama just offered a Arkansas commit.

Many hogs fans believe he's gone with the new Bama offer. Interesting to note, Hill cancels visit which I'm sure staff were aware hence the new offer. Lots of moving parts at the RB position. Lacy will be town as well.

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
The big back down here in Andalusia , Burkett ? , just de-committed from Auburn. Don' know what is going on with him. May be one to keep an eye on. I 've seen him play and he looks a little slow to me. He has been hurt some also. More of a H-back type player than a RB.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.