2024 Recruiting: 2024 Recruiting Targets

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Love the hints and sneak previews.
How many of the recent portal announcements would you say were “suggested” to those who announced they’re leaving?
Kyree just removed his name so you never know(correction he will be going back in lol ) . I’d like Leary to come back. Heres the reality these are teenagers who make emotional decisions. We have to remember that. Also, the coaches have to explain to them where they will play it’s the reason drew is on arky and not here. Not everyone that hits the portal leaves or is forced out. Also speculating who will or won’t does more harm than good. Just some helpful advice

Last edited:

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Kyree just removed his name so you never know. I’d like Leary to come back. Heres the reality these are teenagers who make emotional decisions. We have to remember that. Also, the coaches have to explain to them where they will play it’s the reason drew is on arky and not here. Not everyone that hits the portal leaves or is forced out. Also speculating who will or won’t does more harm than good. Just some helpful advice
Thanks so much...I know that we are a discussion board and can voice our opinions. However, these are teenagers and they change their minds like their underwear -- hopefully daily. I want to believe that we support them no matter what they may decide...I know that I do. There is so much going on behind the scenes that we have no clue about..

Latest threads