2024 Recruiting: 2024 Recruiting Targets

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Now learning CKD has completely overhauled the nutrition program to obviously reshape our OL, I wonder what his goal is for the DL (front seven)?
The 255 nunber is the nunber deboers staff told him. He has the frame. 240-250 maybe 260. is where the NFL would want an edge rusher either way.

I don't expect much to change for our front seven as far as size goes. SEC play demands a certain size player.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
My hometown and MY LAWD talk about a big back! We sure he's a RB and not FULLBACK!?!?! LOL!

View attachment 40752
So indeed maybe he is a fullback in the classical sense. Nothing wrong with having a human bowling ball leading one of the " true" RBs off tackle or when we have a third and three. Handing the ball to an up back in some power I variant on the goal line, just to mix things up, wouldn`t be the worst thing in the world either.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
So indeed maybe he is a fullback in the classical sense. Nothing wrong with having a human bowling ball leading one of the " true" RBs off tackle or when we have a third and three.
If he can keep some of that "wiggle " displayed in his videos and keep those nice receiving hands, he can be a serious asset in this offense.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.