2024 Recruiting: 2024 Recruiting Targets

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Then they are essentially worthless at that point. You would figure with how rosters and recruiting classes especially can quickly change like no other time in CFB history, these sites would adjust to reflect a more accurate product and service.
I agree. They should be adjusted up until the 2nd signing day and I think we will get a re-adjust on 2/8 and Sayin will be removed from our class and added to OSU's class. Noah Carter who was an EE at Washington should be added to ours also.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Correction. Carter was not an EE so not the same. I checked 247 and Carter is listed as a hard commit along with Ryan Williams and Quinton Reese and will all be signees on 2/7 when they sign. Sayin is listed as a transfer along with Downs, McLaughlin and others since he was enrolled for less than two weeks. I still think they should adjust it but.....

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Are the recruiting rankings going to be adjusted after NSD to account for those who transferred out? I'm still seeing Sayin on all of our recruiting rankings as "enrolled".
They already are the sites have already stated that signers that transfer out are not being counted in class rankings only in transfer class rankings

Were still at number 2 after adding Ryan williams.back, adding Carter who got a huge bump and the bump odom/mincey/brown got

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
In this new offense is Noah Carter a linebacker or is he this new Husky (big shallow Safety)
Im personally uncertain what the new defense will look like (it may or may not be basically the same as under Saban for continuity purposes but we will see in the spring)

Regardless he will play on the edge, they have told him they'd like him to play around 255. So a DE/OLB however we actually end up lining up.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Im personally uncertain what the new defense will look like (it may or may not be basically the same as under Saban for continuity purposes but we will see in the spring)

Regardless he will play on the edge, they have told him they'd like him to play around 255. So a DE/OLB however we actually end up lining up.
Now learning CKD has completely overhauled the nutrition program to obviously reshape our OL, I wonder what his goal is for the DL (front seven)?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.