2024 Recruiting: 2024 Recruiting Targets

JohnD

1st Team
Dec 22, 2003
I think Kelley and Pierre stick outside, russaw eventually moves inside.

Renaud has been a standout all season in practice. He has a shot at breaking the 6 deep next year on the defensive line.

Beamon will play the end spot as well and he may shock some folks, he just needs to add the size to hold up there. He's a beast.
Agree on Russaw. He has the speed and lateral mobility. I thought he would already be moved by now. But he can sure get after the QB.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
The final 247Sports rankings have come out and two more of our CB's were moved to 5*'s for a total of three 5* CB's in this class. If we can get Williams back in the fold we will have four in this class.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Are the recruiting rankings going to be adjusted after NSD to account for those who transferred out? I'm still seeing Sayin on all of our recruiting rankings as "enrolled".
Does not matter to me that much anymore. No one will be able to recruit like Saban did but maybe, just maybe we have a coach that can manage to get good enough players to win championships. We know he can win that is for sure.

some_al_fan

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 14, 2024
Does not matter to me that much anymore. No one will be able to recruit like Saban did but maybe, just maybe we have a coach that can manage to get good enough players to win championships. We know he can win that is for sure.
I’d expect similar or might be even better recruiting on offense and drop off on defense, especially DBs. Saban could always recruit the best DBs in the country, including3 5* last cycle.

Reactions: Tidelines

some_al_fan

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 14, 2024
I saw that also and I would think it will be adjusted. But we will still end up at #2.
I don't think that they will be adjusted, since Sayin did enroll, but then transferred out. Recruiting sites don't go back and adjust ratings for prior year for players, who have transferred out.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I don't think that they will be adjusted, since Sayin did enroll, but then transferred out. Recruiting sites don't go back and adjust ratings for prior year for players, who have transferred out.
Then they are essentially worthless at that point. You would figure with how rosters and recruiting classes especially can quickly change like no other time in CFB history, these sites would adjust to reflect a more accurate product and service.

• Thank You
Reactions: The Ols

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.