Link: 2024 Safety Peyton Woodyard has Flipped his Commitment from Georgia to Alabama

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
All of a sudden, Alabama has a great secondary class for 24'.
Imagine that..

5-star Jaylen Mbakwe
4-star Peyton Woodyard
4-star Zabien Brown
4-star Jameer Grimsley

Me: I WANT ELITE D-LINEMAN
*Elite Safety Commits*
ME: THATS NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR!!!
*elite safety starts to walk off*
ME: I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD LEAVE!!!

Seriously though, Awesome Pick up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: sanjosecrimson

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
For all's reference, Peyton is a 5* and #19 player per Rivals. That makes three Cali commits so far in the '24 class. I read where he and 4* CB Zabien Brown are best friends and wanted to play college together. Family being from Alabama and are Alabama fans helped.
2024 Top Football Recruits in California (247sports.com)
3 of the Top 20 heading to Bama according to 247

2024 Industry Top Football California Recruits (on3.com)
3 of the Top 10 according to On 3

2024 Rivals.com California Top 100
3 of the Top 10 according to Rivals

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
I listened to a Georgia recruiting guru, maybe Jeff Sentell, on 92.9 . He was saying that Woodyard‘s de commit really PO’d a portion of the Dawg fanbase, especially couple that with losing KJ Bolden.
Good, wonder if he is any kin to Robert Woodyard? He was the LB from Mobile that flipped to Auburn.

Last edited:

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I listened to a Georgia recruiting guru, maybe Jeff Sentell, on 92.9 . He was saying that Woodyard‘s de commit really PO’d a portion of the Dawg fanbase, especially couple that with losing KJ Bolden.
Oh yeah, they are mad and lashing out at everyone...............even their erstwhile pals at AU

Read those comments in that article................."Saban in decline, Kirby isnt near his prime" Bama on the slide, going to get crushed in 23 and 24, desperate fans...............of course ,the first time UGA fails to make the playoffs their fans will put their flags away, change their FB profiles and accuse everyone of cheating them

Last edited:

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
It would be great if we can get JuJu from Carrollton High as the QB. I think Bama has a legit chance since 2 of his teammates have already committed to Bama. I wonder if he will announce before the season starts? I know he still has a few years and recruiting is wild, but if we could get him to sign with Bama after Sayin and whoever is going to come the next season (McIntyre?)... the QB position would be set for awhile.

Reactions: TiderJack

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.