Link: 2024 Safety Peyton Woodyard has Flipped his Commitment from Georgia to Alabama

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
It would be great if we can get JuJu from Carrollton High as the QB. I think Bama has a legit chance since 2 of his teammates have already committed to Bama. I wonder if he will announce before the season starts? I know he still has a few years and recruiting is wild, but if we could get him to sign with Bama after Sayin and whoever is going to come the next season (McIntyre?)... the QB position would be set for awhile.
I remember reading about him. Hopefully the teammate thing helps!

It would be nice to get him cause you always need more than a couple good QBs on a roster!

Depending on how this year plays out, but Saying is coming to play and it's possible he could be a 3 year starter, if somebody doesn't own the position this year.

Would probably be better for recruiting if we have a guy develop this year who could hold off Saying next year too, but, based on the hype I wonder if he's another Tua/Bryce type that we need to get on the field ASAP???

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
this week uga has had 2 recruits flip to other schools and it blindsided them. they just cannot fathom anyone choosing another school over them.
All true and furthermore UGA fans believe Bolden was a lock. They have been recruiting him for 3 years only to lose him to FSU at the last minute. No doubt NIL played a big part, but that has to hurt, nonetheless.
NIL is a true game changer, and we fans would be very upset too if that happened to Bama esp. with in-state prospect. Once again, Georgia recruits as well as anybody and even more so since Kirby arrived, but he and his staff have not built a fence around Georgia. They like Bama will comb the entire nation for the best prospects which is fine and good, but how can you allow the Top 10 best players in your state to be pluck away every year?? Obviously, it hasn't hurt them winning the ultimate prize, but I have a feeling it will eventually catch up. This can't sit well with your average dawg fan seeing the best talent in your backyard leave home to play for your rivals on a yearly basis.

2024 Top Football Recruits in Georgia (247sports.com)

Mind you, #1 Raiola is a transfer from Arizona!

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
All true and furthermore UGA fans believe Bolden was a lock. They have been recruiting him for 3 years only to lose him to FSU at the last minute. No doubt NIL played a big part, but that has to hurt, nonetheless.
NIL is a true game changer, and we fans would be very upset too if that happened to Bama esp. with in-state prospect. Once again, Georgia recruits as well as anybody and even more so since Kirby arrived, but he and his staff have not built a fence around Georgia. They like Bama will comb the entire nation for the best prospects which is fine and good, but how can you allow the Top 10 best players in your state to be pluck away every year?? Obviously, it hasn't hurt them winning the ultimate prize, but I have a feeling it will eventually catch up. This can't sit well with your average dawg fan seeing the best talent in your backyard leave home to play for your rivals on a yearly basis.

2024 Top Football Recruits in Georgia (247sports.com)

Mind you, #1 Raiola is a transfer from Arizona!
By "if it happened to bama" you of course mean just last week when uno flipped to the barn.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.