2024 WR Perry Thompson commits to Bama

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Who said we're missing on some guys.... :)

Fans are saying that, not the staff. There's 1a, 1aa, 1b, 1bb in order of how they view prospect. I would be willing to bet we'll flip few players from other school. It's august. Have faith. Long way to go.
I mean we clearly wanted Perry and Riddick. Those are misses. But it also doesn't mean that the world is ending. Not the first or last time we've missed on a player.

Like you're saying we'll be more than fine.

Reactions: Windsortide

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I mean we clearly wanted Perry and Riddick. Those are misses. But it also doesn't mean that the world is ending. Not the first or last time we've missed on a player.

Like you're saying we'll be more than fine.
And the question is "Are there other players that we can recruit/flip to make up for the perceived 'loss' of these two recruits?"

That's for the recruiting experts to decide, but considering we have the best recruiter in the history of college football, I say we'll be OK.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
And the question is "Are there other players that we can recruit/flip to make up for the perceived 'loss' of these two recruits?"

That's for the recruiting experts to decide, but considering we have the best recruiter in the history of college football, I say we'll be OK.
Yup. Or maybe we go after a transfer or something.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I hear you...sometimes the "scoundrels" win...but in the long run they tend to sow the seeds of their downfall. Given his record of "sexual impropriety" I am amazed that AU hired him...time will tell if he's really learned/changed...if he fails @ coaching he will probably relapse...and if he succeeds he is in greater danger of relapse as he will think himself untouchable. Sexual addiction is like any other addiction -- incredibly difficult to over come.
After Cam and the Tubby/Petrino cluster, I’m not the least bit surprised.
Sleaze gonna sleaze - nothing else they can do other than to be who and what they are.
Classy and above-board could never be used to describe the barn’s PTB.

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
Saw that too. We had the first wide receiver Heisman trophy winner in 30 years. If you love auburn just say you love auburn geez. lol
If you love NIL over playing with the best QB prospect in your class and the best program in the nation for the greatest coach of all time? 🤔 Stay tuned to this one.

Reactions: Con and The Ols

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
10 years as a active FBS division 1 coach. 2 seasons with a 1000-yard receiver. Does anyone ever bring up how Hugh went 5-7 in year 5 at ole miss. OR how he went 8-5 and 8-4 his last two seasons at liberty???? I feel like he can be dangerous in a given year, but he hasn't been consistently good anywhere he has been.
Made his career off of a bunch of crazy bounces leading to two victories. Crazy , I know.

Reactions: The Ols

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.