BREAKING 2025 5 * WR Jaimie Ffrench

JohnD

1st Team
Dec 22, 2003
Alabama's play next year will be more critical than in any season since the Saban hire.
They are all critical! If we slide a little this year, which everybody expects, then 2025 may be even more critical.
Considering the state of the program that Saban left him, this season is an opportunity for KD to make a huge statement to quiet any doubters or graveyard whistlers.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
They are all critical! If we slide a little this year, which everybody expects, then 2025 may be even more critical.
Considering the state of the program that Saban left him, this season is an opportunity for KD to make a huge statement to quiet any doubters or graveyard whistlers.
I agree a million percent brother & if we give Coach Debo the time he needs, too fully implement, his more high powered style of offense & offensive philosophy..

As compared to Coach Saban's defensive philosophy & style of play, us Bama Fans will definitely be rewarded, cause we have the offensive & honestly the defensive talent to win a NC Championship this coming season..

If our defensive side of the ball, catches up to or actually passes our offensive side of the ball, this coming season has the potential to break records on our path to another NC..JMHO

Reactions: Con and NoNC4Tubs

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I agree a million percent brother & if we give Coach Debo the time he needs, too fully implement, his more high powered style of offense & offensive philosophy..

As compared to Coach Saban's defensive philosophy & style of play, us Bama Fans will definitely be rewarded, cause we have the offensive & honestly the defensive talent to win a NC Championship this coming season..

If our defensive side of the ball, catches up to or actually passes our offensive side of the ball, this coming season has the potential to break records on our path to another NC..JMHO
It’s a perfect year to start a 12 team playoff for us. We may need to drop a game or two early to get our feet under us. Regardless, the talent is too good for us to collapse. It just is.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It’s a perfect year to start a 12 team playoff for us. We may need to drop a game or two early to get our feet under us. Regardless, the talent is too good for us to collapse. It just is.
I agree cause we simply have too much sheer talent on offense not too be a high scoring offense & Coach Womack's 4-2-5 Swarm Defense reallyyyyy has me excited with the kinda talent on campus right now..

Add in our reallyyyyy talented recruiting class & a dangerously good team may just have gotten even better..

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: Con and CrimsonRuss

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.