BREAKING 2025 5 * WR Jaimie Ffrench

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Who is the source for this? I don't think it will happen unless the bag gets incredibly large.
Holman Wiggins recruited him and talked with him almost daily since he committed, then Wiggins leaves for College Station. Then the man you wanted to play for retires. I can see it. But I hope he gives JeMarcus Shepard a chance. He has shown he can develop a WR better than Wiggins. It’s gonna be rough for a couple of years, but once those relationships are established I think we will be just fine.

Last edited:

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah, going to be a change from having the top 1,2,or 3rd rank class every year. Hopefully, it won't be long before the new staff kicks it back in high gear. If the breaks go our way next season and shows the top recruits we aren't going any place things will improve fast. I don't believe you have to be the top class each year to win big, just consistently top 5 classes.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Ffrench and Williams will both be in Tuscaloosa on January 20th. Deboer and Grubb will have a great opportunity to go over their schemes and how WRs fit in the offense. I believe they will love what they hear and Bama will be on top again for their services.
On a side note, normally I would be very annoyed and upset about all these decommits and transfers happening lately, but with a new coaching regime, all the NIL nonsense and teams poaching/ tampering our roster since they smell blood in the water, I've decided to accept this new norm because there is nothing I can do about these changes. As fans, all we can do is give the new staff time to get acclimated and situated to do what they were hired and paid to do.

Obieone42

Sep 26, 2018
Any news on how Ffrench is leaning? Would love to get him back in the fold. Not hearing/seeing much. Thanks.

gymcoach

1st Team
Dec 6, 2006
Don’t think you will hear much until he goes on an unofficial and meets with Deboer, Grubb and Shephard and they sit down with him and show him their plans for him in the offense. He and Williams bonded during the recruiting process. With Williams and Mbakwe in his ear, I could see him recommitting.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Don’t think you will hear much until he goes on an unofficial and meets with Deboer, Grubb and Shephard and they sit down with him and show him their plans for him in the offense. He and Williams bonded during the recruiting process. With Williams and Mbakwe in his ear, I could see him recommitting.
he was scheduled to come see the new staff on Jan. 20th along with Ryan Williams. I don't think that ever took place. But I would expect Deboer to reach out to him again and re recruit the ones deemed important in the 25' class.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
His status is completely open he says. We still have a shot just have to rerecruit. Showing an explosive offense would help as well.

Id consider any 25 decomits as still targets but will be starting mostly fresh
Exactly. They have to get to know the new staff and don't blame them. In this particular case, getting Williams back for '24 class was big since Ffrench and Williams have said they would like to play together.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
A long way to go until signing day but according to this article we are not even a school he is considering any more. Hopefully the staff and he get to know each other and that changes.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Why would this young man not even consider the new staff at Alabama considering he would have had 3 1,000 yard WR last season at Washington had it not been for one being injured. Very short-sighted. Hopefully, once he sees the new offense this season, especially with Williams back, he may very well change his mind.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.