A Day with the Million Dollar Band

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
My high school son is going to be participating with the MDB at A day. He will practice with them in the morning and then will perform with them at the Walk of Champions ceremony and then sit and play with them during the game. I was just wondering if anybody else has had a child participate in this before. Any tips on what to expect or things to take with us when we go.

And I know this is only loosely related to football but this time of year I wasn't sure if it would get many eyes on the post in non sports. But if it needs to be moved I understand.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
My high school son is going to be participating with the MDB at A day. He will practice with them in the morning and then will perform with them at the Walk of Champions ceremony and then sit and play with them during the game. I was just wondering if anybody else has had a child participate in this before. Any tips on what to expect or things to take with us when we go.

And I know this is only loosely related to football but this time of year I wasn't sure if it would get many eyes on the post in non sports. But if it needs to be moved I understand.
My daughter participated with the Color Guard last year and will this year as well. This is a very cool event that they put on and is ran exceptionally well. They rehearse on the MDB practice field and then have lunch. From that point they walk over to Denny Chimes and then into the stadium.

There's a parking deck adjacent to the field for parking. You'll have a ball. RTR

Reactions: Con

lowend

All-SEC
Feb 20, 2005
I'm an MDB alum and have had several students participate in A-Day over the years. They have always had a good experience (assuming the weather cooperates). Hope he has a great time!

Reactions: Con and bamamc1

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.