BREAKING Bama 2025 commit DL Antonio Coleman Flips to auburn

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Toughness and heart can't be bought. Those have always been part of Bama's success. Let them throw money at players, it will backfire on them eventually.
I don`t necessarily disagree, and sincerely hope you`re right and we`re not whistling past the graveyard as we maintain some sort of "moral higher ground ".

Reactions: Tidelines

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Freeze may be a sleeze but we know he can recruit and coach.

If he's at Auburn very long they'll get better and probably beat Bama a time or two. Every Auburn coach manages that once in a while, usually a home game at the house of horrors.

But, I don't think Bama should fret over Freeze and Auburn. While they will always be a nuisance, but on a national scale they don't exist as a real threat. Those teams are clear, as of now, and it's not Auburn.

Freeze might flip a few more. Who knows? He may get Williams, but Auburn always does something stupid to destroy whatever success they might have.

SNASS

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
I don`t necessarily disagree, and sincerely hope you`re right and we`re not whistling past the graveyard as we maintain some sort of "moral higher ground ".
Yeah, not being blind to the facts of life. I mean the way we've always played. But if anyone is trying to do it right, it's Alabama.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
Toughness and heart can't be bought. Those have always been part of Bama's success. Let them throw money at players, it will backfire on them eventually.
I tend to agree with this. College football in the era of NIL is most like Major League Baseball - no salary cap; minimal revenue sharing. In baseball since the turn of the century, there have been 23 World Series, so 46 teams. Only 12 of the participants - barely a quarter - were top five payroll that year, and only twice has the winner been the one with the largest payroll.

Tony Robbins says (and I tend to agree) that money doesn’t change you, but rather makes you more of what you already are. For AU, Hugh Freeze, and the recruits they’ll target with unrestricted NIL money, that doesn’t bode well for results past signing day. If Alabama gets the transition from CNS right, whenever that happens, Alabama should continue to do well on signing day and on the field.

Reactions: Con

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
I hope we continue keeping facilities up-dated and the focus on player development that Saban has mastered. If we do that we will continue to be one of the big dogs on the porch.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Not going to be the only return from those early commits. Give the new staff time. Going to be a good class in 25.
Agreed. They are having to get to know most of the new coaches and when they do I except more to migrate back.

I watched his highlight video and he plays over the center a lot and reminds me of a lighter Tim McKennan. Welcome and RTR Antonio!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
That’d be fantastic…I’m hearing tOSU is going hard and in the lead now? I’d be happy to be wrong…
Well, they finally adapted to Nil rules, and are throwing big money around. Plus, their recent history with receivers helps, and I think he wanted to play with Sayin.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.