Four-Star WR Amari Jefferson has Committed to Alabama

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Jefferson may not be the flashy and shiny new toy that Bama fans are accustomed to, but he is a great addition to an underrated WRs corps with Rico Scott.
Versatile athletes are always a bonus to any football roster. Make no mistake, he's a Top 3 player in Tennessee who wanted him badly and when you considered what Heuple did with their passing game last season, this is no small feat to steal him away from the home school.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Jefferson may not be the flashy and shiny new toy that Bama fans are accustomed to, but he is a great addition to an underrated WRs corps with Rico Scott.
Versatile athletes are always a bonus to any football roster. Make no mistake, he's a Top 3 player in Tennessee who wanted him badly and when you considered what Heuple did with their passing game last season, this is no small feat to steal him away from the home school.
I thought it was interesting he made the reference to Bama getting guys into the NFL. Perhaps just a little extra reinforcement of that fact after what happened with the kid from Foley.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
No disrespect but His films looks pretty shiny to me.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Been watching some tape on Jefferson and watched a podcast with Jimmy Stein talking about how he's underrated because he didn't do the camp tours because of baseball.

Stein compares him to Amari Cooper but some of his cuts and moves and escapes from tackles kinda remind me of Waddle.

Overall, I think he's going to be a pain in the slot for opposing defenses, just like Waddle was! Get the guy in open space and let him do his thang chicken wang!

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Been watching some tape on Jefferson and watched a podcast with Jimmy Stein talking about how he's underrated because he didn't do the camp tours because of baseball.

Stein compares him to Amari Cooper but some of his cuts and moves and escapes from tackles kinda remind me of Waddle.

Overall, I think he's going to be a pain in the slot for opposing defenses, just like Waddle was! Get the guy in open space and let him do his thang chicken wang!
If he's close to being another Amari, pun intended, we'll be alright.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.