BREAKING OL Parker Brailsford Commits to Alabama

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I know how the fans of Washington are feeling with so many of their players now considering or committing to Alabama. Of all our losses, I will miss Downs the most. However, that was yesterday and he will no longer wear Crimson. The important ones now are hose young men who play for Alabama in the 2024 season.

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
In before the, “he needs to gain a few more pounds” crowd.

Roll Tide!
Yeah like how did that crowd expect him to gain weight during his freshman season straight out of high school while starting the whole season? ;) Do not most freshmen offensive lineman need an offseason weight program to either gain or lose weight? I think many folks just like nit picking lol!!! :LOL:

NotHogFan

Jan 19, 2024
Yeah like how did that crowd expect him to gain weight during his freshman season straight out of high school while starting the whole season? ;) Do not most freshmen offensive lineman need an offseason weight program to either gain or lose weight? I think many folks just like nit picking lol!!! :LOL:
last center weighed what 340? Could not snap the ball nor did he block consistently. Brailsford did an excellent job of both in the games I watched.

Reactions: CoolBreeze and MOAN

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
I’d even say that some folks utilize their nit-picking shtick for explicitly eliciting clicks...and in most cases (except for Danny Kannell, who’s a nit-twit) most of them don’t even believe their own tricky click-generating nit-picking shtick.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolBreeze and MOAN

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
last center weighed what 340? Could not snap the ball nor did he block consistently. Brailsford did an excellent job of both in the games I watched.
Washington's O-line won the Joe Moore award for being the best O-line in the country! I am sure you seen him handle that large nose tackle of Texas that dominated our monster O-line last September! Oh before I forget....he gave up only one sack the entire year lol!!! Jalen Milroe just won the 2024 Heisman!!! :LOL:

Reactions: BearFoot

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
well, he didn't start straight out of high school. He redshirted; He also enrolled early for summer session, so he had a full summer training session, and a full college offseason strength and training period already.

Reactions: MOAN and B1GTide

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
well, he didn't start straight out of high school. He redshirted; He also enrolled early for summer session, so he had a full summer training session, and a full college offseason strength and training period already.
I guess either I heard wrong or misunderstood what I heard on the YouTube channel I got my info from lol!!! Also heard he was the #2 rated center in all of college football last season but that may not be true either lol!!! Thanks for clearing that up for me!! :)

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Seth was the lightest at around 315.

I think this line will be more about angles and technique, so our guys will be “lighter” than last year, but more maneuverable.
Yea, a lot more guys will be pulling and more often. Totally different philosophy coming with this staff.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.