QB JuJu Lewis Recruitment

JohnD

1st Team
Dec 22, 2003

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
If I'm trying to get the most money, I'm not going to tell anyone "not interested" this early.
Absolutely. It would be foolish and almost the same as potentially leaving cash on the table. And we all know that`s what it`s about........these days.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

Juju coming back to campus for the scrimmage tomorrow. In my amateur opinion this dude is elite. Some of the pocket movement and tight window throws he makes are nuts. I want him significantly more than any other QB in this class.

On3 guys said we are also getting a visit from Matt Zollers on Monday. He doesn't look as polished as Juju but is really really talented as well. Again not an expert but looks like he has a rocket arm and a lot of mobility and twitch while being 6'3"

Last edited:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Juju coming back to campus for the scrimmage tomorrow. In my amateur opinion this dude is elite. Some of the pocket movement and tight window throws he makes are nuts. I want him significantly more than any other QB in this class.

On3 guys said we are also getting a visit from Matt Zollers on Monday. He doesn't look as polished as Juju but is really really talented as well. Again not an expert but looks like he has a rocket arm and a lot of mobility and twitch while being 6'3"
It would appear that CKD is becoming known as a QB whisperer...:cool:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
JuJu will be expensive. Reportedly already over $600k in High School. Of course, his deals are like Bryce Young’s . A product of his talent management agency, not some shady back room deal.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
JuJu will be expensive. Reportedly already over $600k in High School. Of course, his deals are like Bryce Young’s . A product of his talent management agency, not some shady back room deal.
Honestly, the dude looks worth it to me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.