Rico Scott has committed to Alabama.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Is this the committ that starts the avalanche? With spring ball almost over, full attention will turn to recruiting the next two months.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
According to BOL, he camped last June and ran a 4.43. He was offered after camp. He came this weekend for an UV and committed. Staff loves his size, speed and versatility with route running. Huge upside and slot seems to be his 1st option. Impressive offer list to boot.
RTR!!
I watched his soph higlights and he can run. I think the 6'0/180 lb WR that is fast is the route we are taking with WR now more than ever. The big, rangy WR who has good but not great speed is not what we are after IMO.

Reactions: sanjosecrimson

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Impressive highlight reel. Not sure about the level of some of the competition, but CNS has evaluated as many receivers as he's eaten Little Debbie cakes so I trust this.

RC has good hands, has speed but the most impressive thing is he's good in traffic and if he's going to play slot receiver that's needed. He even seems to be one of those guys who can accelerate when he's making a cut.

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
Impressive highlight reel. Not sure about the level of some of the competition, but CNS has evaluated as many receivers as he's eaten Little Debbie cakes so I trust this.

RC has good hands, has speed but the most impressive thing is he's good in traffic and if he's going to play slot receiver that's needed. He even seems to be one of those guys who can accelerate when he's making a cut.
Coach has evaluated the entire squad that Little Debbie High School has fielded…and has determined that there is only one who has what it takes to play at The University of Alabama. Oatmeal Cream Pie has the makeup of a champion. He found all the Cakes to be too soft. They might physically look the part during practice, but end up falling apart under the pressure of live breakfast action…especially while battling in the trenches against Coffee.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Coach has evaluated the entire squad that Little Debbie High School has fielded…and has determined that there is only one who has what it takes to play at The University of Alabama. Oatmeal Cream Pie has the makeup of a champion. He found all the Cakes to be too soft. They might physically look the part during practice, but end up falling apart under the pressure of live breakfast action…especially while battling in the trenches against Coffee.
Raisin Cakes go to the Barn! 😁

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
I feel the same about OL William Sanders. If they don’t go to the recruiting camps, they don’t get the higher ratings. I’ll take Saban’s opinion of a player any day.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
WR commit Rico Scott talks impressive senior season, confirms enrollment plans (247sports.com)

"He put together his best season as a senior with 86 receptions for 1,353 yards and 23 touchdowns. He had 1,723 all-purpose yards with 26 total touchdowns. Scott also holds the most career receiving touchdowns in school history."

I have a feeling when he's done at Bama, we will look back and say he was a steal!
Rico and Amari have been great this year. Hopefully we add Ryan Williams to this group, will make a great WR class

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Rico Scott is Pennsylvania Gatorade Player of the Year. Congratulations Rico ! Now do the same thing at Bama.
it's amazing how CNS is ahead of the curve over these recruiting services.

Bishop McDevitt’s Rico Scott wins Pa. Gatorade Player of the Year after signing to Alabama - pennlive.com

"Boasting an explosive 4.4 time in the 40-yard dash, Scott pulled down 86 receptions for 1,353 yards and 23 touchdowns this season en route to a PIAA Class 4A semifinal appearance. Last year, he caught 66 passes for 1,184 yards and 18 touchdowns to go with a state title."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.