Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. UGA...

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Pheww, what a game!

RTR! SEC CHAMPS again!

UGA is 0-4 against Bama in the SECCG.

I love that Milroe got MVP but I wish it could have been given to the whole defense. The D won this game tonight. Not trying to discount what Milroe and the offense had 2 huge drives to seal it. But the D clamped down and changed this game.
Yep............big turnaround from recent defenses...............and I think they basically neutralized Brock Bowers

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Bowers and McConkey at least played the full game. Less than 100%? Sure. Would it have made a difference if they were 100%? Almost certainly to some extent.

But I'm ok with them making excuses. The win will still count, for all time.
Well, I wonder what kind of difference Metchie and Williams would have made back in 2021 if they could play the whole national championship game.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Heat it up in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Tried it when i had a bottle once. Tastes just like warm apple pie. Great for those cold days.
Maybe warm apple pie after WWIII and a global nuclear winter...

I've accidentally tasted thinned paint that had less of a chemical aftertaste...

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
This is just a great overall team win. Just amazing how a season started on way, and ended up like this.

I am glad though, that we're not sitting hitting blasting the officials. I thought they called a great game. My only question mark was that holding call on. A little bit weak, but it did give us plenty of room to throw the wheel route to Jam.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads