New Trump assassination attempt...

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
To be fair a golf course is a massive area to keep constantly secured.
Not to mention that it was a last-minute, unscheduled golf outing so the Secret Service had to enact "emergency measures" for security.

I read somewhere this morning (paraphrasing) that Reagan all but gave up golf because he "didn't want to endanger" the lives of his protectors (ie: Secret Service personnel) just to golf. This dipstick goes golfing on a whim and then cries foul when the security isn't perfect.

That's not even mentioning the danger he is subjecting his protective detail to on a regular basis by golfing so frequently already. But I guess that would take some semblance of consideration for others which we all know he is incapable of...

Maudiemae

All-American
Oct 18, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida
I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but - isn't this a convenient occurrence that takes the 24/7 news cycle off the batpoop cray cray that's been coming out. of the Trump campaign (as well as the entire Republican Party)? Too bad there is not an ear-diaper reminder of The Great One's trials and tribulations.
You are definitely not the only one pointing this out. He's getting a lot of attention and money from this. It's certainly not beyond him and now DeSantis is chiming in. Opportunity to blame Dems which they are doing in absurd fashion. I'm not convinced, though. It would be difficult to cover up for very long, although he'd have a LOT of help from state government keeping it under wraps. I still think it would fall apart. So many of them keep proving they're idiots, especially the lead loon, I think something that complex is beyond their capabilities.

Reactions: Jon and Go Bama

Maudiemae

All-American
Oct 18, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida
To be fair a golf course is a massive area to keep constantly secured.
Which is why he's been warned to keep his golfing to a minimum. Since he's not a sitting President, they don't give him the level of security protection one gets. That would become far too costly since there are six of them. With him, you could easily figure out that, when he's not going to a campaign rally and he's in Palm Beach with no functions planned, on Sunday he's golfing. We know where he does that. Hide in the bushes and wait until you see the motorcade go through the gates and wait some more. According to news reports, Routh still wasn't close enough to see him when an SS agent spotted him.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but - isn't this a convenient occurrence that takes the 24/7 news cycle off the batpoop cray cray that's been coming out. of the Trump campaign (as well as the entire Republican Party)? Too bad there is not an ear-diaper reminder of The Great One's trials and tribulations.
well he does still have that evander holyfield level scar to wave around /s

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
To keep constantly secured, yeah. But given how often Trump plays there, you'd think there would be a plan in place to sweep the course before Trump shows up. Hell, use a drone outfitted with an IR camera.
Sounds like a good plan, but there's just one thing wrong with it: it requires competence and forethought (something U.S. agencies tend to completely suck at.)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The guy seemed to travel fairly regularly, even showing up to “help out” in Ukraine. He went from Hawaii to Florida, and flew. Not many other choices to get there.
Naturally, he didn’t bring a long gun on the flight, but evidently he had no problem finding one in Florida despite being a felon. The state, like every other state is flooded with guns.
That hit me also - thousands of dollars to HI and Ukraine, and he's indigent?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
You are definitely not the only one pointing this out. He's getting a lot of attention and money from this. It's certainly not beyond him and now DeSantis is chiming in. Opportunity to blame Dems which they are doing in absurd fashion. I'm not convinced, though. It would be difficult to cover up for very long, although he'd have a LOT of help from state government keeping it under wraps. I still think it would fall apart. So many of them keep proving they're idiots, especially the lead loon, I think something that complex is beyond their capabilities.
Count my wife in on that. Too many coincidences, she said. Also, only two minor gun charges so far?

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Not to mention that it was a last-minute, unscheduled golf outing so the Secret Service had to enact "emergency measures" for security.

I read somewhere this morning (paraphrasing) that Reagan all but gave up golf because he "didn't want to endanger" the lives of his protectors (ie: Secret Service personnel) just to golf. This dipstick goes golfing on a whim and then cries foul when the security isn't perfect.

That's not even mentioning the danger he is subjecting his protective detail to on a regular basis by golfing so frequently already. But I guess that would take some semblance of consideration for others which we all know he is incapable of...
I heard that Obama usually played golf at Andrews AFB since it was a much more secure location.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
As I recall, didn't he play almost 3 times more golf than any other president on the taxpayer dime too?
I looked it up:

" President Donald Trump has spent 307 days, almost a full year, golfing during his presidency. "

"In 2017, Trump spent three months’ time — 91 days — on the golf course. In 2018, Trump spent 75 days playing golf. In 2019, Trump spent 87 days on a golf course and in 2020, Trump spent 54 days playing golf — even during the deadliest year for the U.S. since World War II which featured 291,557 fatalities. The pandemic was disproportionately deadlier for African American communities."

And most of this was at his golf courses, so he could make money while playing. Why people think he's some kind of good person just baffles me.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
That hit me also - thousands of dollars to HI and Ukraine, and he's indigent?
The first shooter is 14, yet he had 3 Numbered Accounts in the Caribbean Islands.
No one seems to be investigating how he did it.
Most 14 year olds don't have 1.5m stashed in the islands.

Does this shooter have any money stashed in the islands.
Somebody has to ask these questions.

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
The first shooter is 14, yet he had 3 Numbered Accounts in the Caribbean Islands.
No one seems to be investigating how he did it.
Most 14 year olds don't have 1.5m stashed in the islands.

Does this shooter have any money stashed in the islands.
Somebody has to ask these questions.
I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Reactions: Bama75&80

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.