Bama Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread - Bama v. WKU...

December05

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 5, 2022
More “good” than I expected, and the “bad” relating to offensive rhythm is something that will improve steadily. This was a very vanilla offensive gameplay, because it didn’t have to be anything more. The penalties got cleaned up after half.

Aside from a few missed tackles, I’m most excited about the defense. You could tell the guys were a half step quicker, especially close to the line, and more confident in their reads. Even better, the subs were just as sound late in the game. Very excited to see this team develop! RTR

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
The offense needs a lot of work so everyone can get on the same page. I felt like everyone was out of sync for most of the game then we'd hit a big play to score.

The defense surprised me tge most, in a good way. Dang they are fast. Need to clean up bad tackling but that will come.

Overall, I'll take a shutout and a 63 point performance. ROLL TIDE!

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
A weird first half. Definitely not crisp at times, but even against an inferior opponent, you can’t complain when we run 2 plays and get a TD consistently.

We have real playmakers on offense with Milroe, Miller, Haynes and Williams, and maybe more in Law and Bernard. It’s gonna be a fun year offensively. While the defense played really well, I’m cautiously optimistic about the secondary.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I thought that the offense looked more in sync with Simpson but it Milroe may need a more time to adjust to the new system. I was impressed with the defense much more than I expected.

Reactions: BamaDMD and TD7

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads