Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. Ole Miss...

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Tommy, repeat after me, "QB sneak..."
I just can’t believe that the OC did not call a QB SNEAK on 1st and GOAL. And the C would not have centered that snap over the QB’s head. I don’t think there is anyway that Ole Miss could have stopped Milroe from scoring. JMHO!

Last edited:
Reactions: bamagradinATL

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
I just can’t believe that the OC did not call a QB SNEAK on 1st and GOAL. And the C would not have centered that snap over the QB’s head. I don’t think there is anyway that Ole Miss could have stopped Milroy from scoring. JMHO!
Ideally of they call the sneak on 1st down and don't make it, call it again. Inch your way in if necessary. Don't let Milroe throw down there.

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
That was a good win, and the best half of football we've played, that mattered (K State doesn't count), since the 2021 SECCG. I don't know where we go from here, but it was a very good start. Ole Miss is a good team. I don't care what the narrative will be tomorrow, that was a good offense we shut down.

If we can avoid the stupid stuff, and the terrible INTs, then we can beat anybody. We might not beat everybody, but we can.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Ideally of they call the sneak on 1st down and don't make it, call it again. Inch your way in if necessary. Don't let Milroe throw down there.
Sorry for that “Y” in Milroe. My iPad is responsible for that misspelling of his name. In fact when I first typed Milroe in this post the iPad did it again!

Reactions: Cruloc

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
What is going on with Ja'Corey Brooks? Tonight he got his first catch and now has 1 rec. for 2 yards in 4 games. I expected him to be Bama's top WR. He was essentially tied with Jermaine Burton for most receptions and yards last season.

• Thank You
Reactions: GboyBama

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Studs of the Game:
O - Milroe- GREAT second half
D- the whole freakin unit
ST- Brooks, Reichard, Burnip
UM , going into game, 12th in total offense @526 yds/ game.
I said if Bama won it would be because the defense stepped up. I’ll stand by that statement going forward. As long as the defense plays like that, Bama has a shot to win every game, if JM even improves slightly from week to week.

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Good win. Bama actually showed some physical and mental toughness. Just don’t know how good Ole Miss is. It’s an SEC win though.

Reactions: teamplayer

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads