Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. Ole Miss...

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
I felt good lastnight and I feel even better now. Congrats to the team and coaches. P.S. Thanks Pete for still being 3rd and Gol*ing.

Last edited:

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
In case you are wondering, OU just hammered CU -- and it wasn't ever close. Watching Dan Lanning's pregame locker room speech reminded me of a young Nick Saban. I sure hope we can get him if and when CNS decides to go to the lake or the beach.
He does look like a decent candidate.

Some people will point to this and say that using the portal heavily doesn't work, but Lanning has mastered that as well. His first year he got 10 out of the portal, then after having a 10 win first season he stepped that up and got 15, so he's young, he knows how to take advantage of the current rules and his team looks pretty good.

Bpilktree

1st Team
Jan 7, 2019
Offensive line starting gelling, IMO. You could tell early in 2nd half they were wearing Ole Mist's DL out.
The first half the speed of south Florida and Mississippi gave us some issues but you can’t underestimate how much it takes on defensive players to have 325+ pound guys pushing on you all game. If we can stay close we will wear down a lot of defenses by fourth quarter. This team looks very similar to first year Jalen Hurts line and defense can carry us but we can’t turn it over or have costly penalties.

Reactions: Con and day-day

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
In case you are wondering, OU just hammered CU -- and it wasn't ever close. Watching Dan Lanning's pregame locker room speech reminded me of a young Nick Saban. I sure hope we can get him if and when CNS decides to go to the lake or the beach.
Just posted the same sentiment in the Pate/Cueblic thread.

Bamaatthebeach

1st Team
Feb 27, 2019
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Started to post at the beginning of the second half to "come alive--after all, it couldn't possibly get worse than the first half," then backed off in fear of jinxing the team. Loved that second half! Hope that it gave them the confidence to keep it at this level for the rest of the year.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads