Who's your Favorite Freshman/New Player Coming this Fall?

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
Julio’s physical gifts enabled him to get open as a young receiver, Williams gifts might not help him early on.
If RW can approach the Smitty or Amari comparisons, I remember those guys doing some pretty special things as true freshmen...

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
Not really a player but since 2020 we've not had a good offensive design and in 2020 with the talent we had it might have been bad too but was just unstoppable due to sheer talent. Either way I'm hoping to finally see an offense that gets the ball delivered to the playmakers in such a way as to make it hard to defend. I also want to see our run game thrive. You need some fear of the passing game to make the room for runners to break free for chunk plays.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Not really a player but since 2020 we've not had a good offensive design and in 2020 with the talent we had it might have been bad too but was just unstoppable due to sheer talent. Either way I'm hoping to finally see an offense that gets the ball delivered to the playmakers in such a way as to make it hard to defend. I also want to see our run game thrive. You need some fear of the passing game to make the room for runners to break free for chunk plays.
Maybe I’m misinterpreting what you’re saying, but the 2020 offense was literally the most unstoppable offense in history…

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
Maybe I’m misinterpreting what you’re saying, but the 2020 offense was literally the most unstoppable offense in history…
Same here. That offense was loaded with talent and had one of the best offensive minds in college football directing it.

It was a scary combination of talent and coaching.

IF we'd had a better DC we might have won every game by 30.

HighlandOak

All-SEC
Mar 8, 2023
If you're basing that on his presence at events and social media, well he has a job now. He literally works for Yea Alabama so he has to do that stuff, I know no everyone is used to that but he and milroe and a few others are basically selling war bonds for Alabama football right now.

Other than that, I've never met a humble wideout who was any good. They may not say it out loud but that and cb are positions where self confidence is is kind of a must, if you're the best of either on your team you are essentially on an island all game long.

Other than that I've never heard a bad word about the guy.
You can have all kinds of self confidence and not be a braggart and prima donna.

HighlandOak

All-SEC
Mar 8, 2023
No true Bama fan won't watch because of what you are saying.

If you are trying to be dramatic, congrats.
Don't care about drama, which is why I don't like all these young players like him. I've been a Bama fan for over 40 years, but my time as a sports fan in general has just about run its course. I had hoped the college game could hold on a bit longer before imploding, but that ship has sailed.

No true Bama fan won't watch because of what I'm saying? Maybe, maybe not. And, you may be right-I may not be a Bama fan, true or otherwise, any more. The appeal of watching a game, even on TV, isn't what it once was.

Last edited:
  • Facepalm
Reactions: 22Musso22

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads