BREAKING 2025 LB Luke Metz Commits to Alabama

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Good question. Aside from football, he's a baseball and track guy too.
I wonder mostly due to the linebackers we have on roster and how many others we seem to be leading for, and how deboer really stressed wanting more depth at tight end.

In case anyone was still worried we wouldn't be as physical with an "air raid", that man really seems to love that position

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
His offer list says he is a very good player. But, in the end, the ratings don't matter. We care because we want our team to win recruiting titles. The older I get the more I realize I don't care about those rankings. If we have guys like this and like Red Morgan that are 3/4 stars but end up being starters and high performers, that is all that matters.

some_al_fan

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 14, 2024
His offer list says he is a very good player. But, in the end, the ratings don't matter.
Ratings don't matter, yet all projected Alabama 1st round picks (Turner, Latham, etc) in this year NFL draft were top 50 recruits.
The same for last year.

Reactions: The Ols

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Ratings don't matter, yet all projected Alabama 1st round picks (Turner, Latham, etc) in this year NFL draft were top 50 recruits.
The same for last year.
For Bama yes and for some others but many 1st rounders were 4*, 3* and even 2* and some were not in the top 250 of Rivals.

Reactions: The Ols

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.