BREAKING Please Post 2024 Early NSD posts here

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Anyone heard anything further regarding the Stewart to Bama post above? It's been over 24 hours without confirmation or additional posts/chatter. So, is it false, premature, or is there some smoke in the air?
That post was deceiving. The video is just dudes saying he's banas to lose.

Which is yet to be determined.

He hasn't committed anywhere and there's no indication it'll be anytime soon.

As far as bama Stewart mutual interest, its likely there, but we will have to wait and see. He and bond are close and he and Arnold are close fwiw.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
That post was deceiving. The video is just dudes saying he's banas to lose.

Which is yet to be determined.

He hasn't committed anywhere and there's no indication it'll be anytime soon.

As far as bama Stewart mutual interest, its likely there, but we will have to wait and see. He and bond are close and he and Arnold are close fwiw.
And TBH it's not a position of need. I would take Stewart but our WR room is strong as it stands.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Freeze, unlike Harsin, can recruit. Auburn's class this year trails only Georgia, us and Texas in the SEC. He's getting better players. If he lucks into the right quarterback in the portal, his team immediately and significantly improves.
So Its not so much that I think they can't get better. I think freeze was always going to make them better. Its that their fans I have noticed are still stuck on what happens in the iron bowl. Winning a one game scenario against Bama isn't going to have the same weight it use to with DIvisions going away and a 12 playoff. There isn't going to be too many 1989's or 2013's anymore. You beat an undefeated Alabama team in the iron bowl your probably going to have to play them again the very next week on a neutral field or again in the playoff. Think about this. If they are 9-2 and they beat a 11-0 Alabama. They would might still miss the Sec title game (depending on what other teams records are) and could end up rematching with Alabama in Bryant Denny Stadium or on a neutral field in the playoff. I am already prepared for the crying if that happens. "We beat them in the regular season. Why do we have to play somewhere other than Jordan Hare???"

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Appears we are a finalist for USCw transfer CB Domani Jackson. He was a 5* recruit and we recruited him hard. Michigan is the other finalist. Losing both starting CB's to the 1st round of NFL draft so big position of need.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Appears we are a finalist for USCw transfer CB Domani Jackson. He was a 5* recruit and we recruited him hard. Michigan is the other finalist. Losing both starting CB's to the 1st round of NFL draft so big position of need.

Jackson showed up for Bama's practice today in LA.

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007

I really want this young man at Bama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.