BREAKING Please Post 2024 Early NSD posts here

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
There had been a rumor that the team Seaton committed to would not be the team he signed with. This may be what Saban was talking about not being done at OLine.

Hes deleted the tweet but did do the Instagram live.

I have no idea whatd going on but his recruitment is going to be one of those weird ones folks talk about for a long time.

I've seen that Maryland may now be the favorite?

Reactions: Rkharley98

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Don’t get why Jay Lindsey is a 3* kid. Watching his highlights, he plays like Bowers. They line up in H and he takes the handoff, split him out and he runs away from DB’s. I thought he was an in line TE, but the kid is talented.
I totally agree. Talented kid who's ranking is not indicative of his potential. That's why Bama had to flip him from Mississippi St. Kid is a steal and lastly a Alabama native who will represent his home school well.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Hes deleted the tweet but did do the Instagram live.

I have no idea whatd going on but his recruitment is going to be one of those weird ones folks talk about for a long time.

I've seen that Maryland may now be the favorite?
Apparently he has made it known that he wants to play for a black head coach, hence his decision to commit to Colorado before changing his mind. Locksley has been recuiting Seaton since his playing days in the DC area so there is a connection there.

Reactions: Tidelines

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Edwin heads to the barn, interesting prospect but a tremendous amount of work, 2 years there then he's gone.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Reactions: TiderJack

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.