BREAKING Please Post 2024 Early NSD posts here

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Freeze, unlike Harsin, can recruit. Auburn's class this year trails only Georgia, us and Texas in the SEC. He's getting better players. If he lucks into the right quarterback in the portal, his team immediately and significantly improves.
they signed 4 WRs in this class, all from the state of Alabama. that was a glaring weakness and Freeze needed to address asap. how they will turn out is anybody's guess. interestingly enough, they did not sign any RB nor a transfer from the portal.
I was more impressed they grab a top 10 DL and #1 player from North Carolina and a top 5 OL from powerhouse Mater Dei. this class alone has more " talent" than anything they had in the last 5 years and on the current roster. but in the end, we know it will come down to development, coaching and schemes. auburn will have no more excuses.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I don’t follow recruiting closely. Typically just see who we have after they’re signed. Was today a good day? Expected?

I have followed the Williams situation. I read one of the AU writers today to see their disillusionment. He said Williams has yet ti say where he’s going. He expects AU to sign him. 😂

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
I don’t follow recruiting closely. Typically just see who we have after they’re signed. Was today a good day? Expected?

I have followed the Williams situation. I read one of the AU writers today to see their disillusionment. He said Williams has yet ti say where he’s going. He expects AU to sign him. 😂
Very good day.
Williams won't sign til February. He's likely to sign with bama fwiw.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Don’t get why Jay Lindsey is a 3* kid. Watching his highlights, he plays like Bowers. They line up in H and he takes the handoff, split him out and he runs away from DB’s. I thought he was an in line TE, but the kid is talented.

Reactions: sanjosecrimson

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
who did favour edwin sign with? Can't find it. I thought he had a signing ceremony today

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Don’t get why Jay Lindsey is a 3* kid. Watching his highlights, he plays like Bowers. They line up in H and he takes the handoff, split him out and he runs away from DB’s. I thought he was an in line TE, but the kid is talented.
Level of competition isn't that great within the private school system.

Reactions: Tidelines

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.