Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread, Bama vs. UGA...

CrimsonRuss

1st Team
Sep 30, 2015
there is a nice history of bama true freshman wr's embarrassing georgia's experienced d-backs
Yes there is! Yet another reason I’m thankful I ❤BAMA!! Gotta agree with Pate, it happens so much it should involve hobbits! Even heard that our “17 year old was asked if he’d thought he be better than Julio, and he said YES”… I LOVE me some JULIO but I gotta agree at this point! 🤯 RTR!!!

Reactions: 92tide

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
The quick 21 point lead in the first quarter removed most of my nervousness. It felt good until the 2nd half. Then it slowly started to creep back in. Then 2+4=6 took it away. Then when 2 snatched from 8, it was gone for good.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
The upgrade in coaching staff from the past few years to this year is really showing. I don't see CKD having the same issues with getting good staff because he's wired a lot different than Saban. Saban's age started coming into play but working for him was also a component that hurt us with quality younger coaches. The younger generations (40's and under) simply do not function well under the "old school" approach.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads