Question: so when is the appropriate time to panic if you are a Braves fan

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Honestly, I feel like there might be some locker room issues behind the scenes. The team chemistry just doesn't seem the same as it has been the last handful of years. Maybe Washington meant more to team chemistry then we thought. Maybe I'm just a fan with crazy speculation. Who knows but, his absence is the biggest year over year change. I definitely see a change in fielding techniques and not for the better.

Last edited:
Reactions: DzynKingRTR

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Honestly, I feel like there might be some locker room issues behind the scenes. The team chemistry just doesn't seem the same as it has been the last handful of years. Maybe Washington meant more to team chemistry then we thought. Maybe I'm just a fan with crazy speculation. Who knows but, his absence is the biggest year over year change. I definitely see a change in fielding techniques and not for the better.
I think it’s alot of that plus the combination of bad management and Snitker. We should really be primed for a deep run but we are struggling. However I’m reminded that we just lost our Ace pitcher and probably one of our best bats so it’s kinda expected.

But in a weird way it’s probably better that we start out slow and have to fight back in September.

AWRTR

All-American
Oct 18, 2022
Panic now. Acuna is down with knee injury. It doesn’t look good. Fingers crossed it a sprain but it looked serious.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
I have a sneaking suspicion.....that with the possibility of Acuna going down for a while and taking whatever his attitude was with him.....the Braves catch wake up and catch fire.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
My take on the Braves at this point: The talent is still there. It’s not wishful thinking to believe they can still win the division. Naturally the hitting needs to improve so the pitching doesn’t have to only give up one or two runs a game. We haven’t reached the midpoint of the season yet all goals are still on the table. In spite of all the injuries the Braves are one of only eight teams in baseball to have thirty wins right now. The month of June will tell us a lot about what kind of year the Braves will have.

Last edited:

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Well, that gets Acuña’s poor playing out of the lineup, he’s even looked a little lazy in the outfield at times.

I’m no expert but something has been wrong with Acuña’s body language all season. My theory, playing international ball all off season has just worn him flat out. He’ll now miss 2 seasons in 4 years. Could Acuña be the next super star whose career is cut short by injury?

Reactions: dtgreg

Latest threads