Week 6 Alabama @ Vandy (Weekly Discussion)

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Diego Pavia is the kind of guy Vandy needed at QB. A lot of football savvy and tough a pig’s nose.
I don’t expect us to lose, but Pavia is the kind of guy that can make us uncomfortable for a while, especially if we are reading our social media accolades on the trip up to Nashville.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Their qb can buy time and make you pay if you lose track of receivers. High football iq. But I think their offensive line will have trouble with our pass rush. Also, though their starters are mostly solid, the depth is an issue. I have watched them twice and not really sure I would trade any of our starting 22 for one of theirs.

The coaches have a task ahead of them to get the players refocused. I‘m anxious to see how they do, especially with Vandy having an extra week to rest and prepare. I plan to attend.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Hopefully we start fast, which should put the game out of reach by halftime. I would love to see Ty Simpson get two quarters of snaps. Also, with a QB like Pavia, I think Jefferson and Campbell will eat. He's quick, but their speed is different.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads