Good News Thread

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
A first time head coach with a def background hiring a college offensive coordinator with zero nfl experience and a college o line coach with zero nfl experience is still pretty baffling to me. Especially when your qb is an aging geno smith. I mean….could work if your owner is a very patient man but i’d put my money on this backfiring spectacularly.
And by the NFL rumor mill they may get rid of Geno and go younger at QB. Macdonald is either making genius moves or completely screwing it up before it even begins.

Reactions: dtgreg

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I think this is good news as well though not directly related to this year's team.
Will coached at Buffalo with Daboll then Colorado with Mel Tucker. He was with McElwain at Central Mich then Western Kentucky last year. Being on Kiffen's staff should be really good for the career of Saban's first Center at Bama that defied the odds.

Last edited:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Went to Tennessee this weekend for a camping trip. Witnessed a local kill a racoon, butcher it on the pavement by their truck and BarBQ it on the tailgate with a wood fired grill. Have pictures, won't post them due to liability concerns, but the UT jokes just write themselves.
Right there on the roadside?!?😳

Maybe that's why they wear so much orange...😆

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.