Trevor Etienne Arrested DUI

DawgAlum2054

1st Team
Dec 20, 2018
SMH. Y’all got Uber in Athens right?
already talking with friends about it. There’s Uber, taxi services, and there are always volunteers downtown called designated dawgs to drive anyone free of charge. Not to mention I’m sure the football team has a number they can specifically call.

I just don’t get it

Reactions: Con and CB4

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Reading where some FL fans aren’t surprised seems to be a carry over of the entitled attitude he had in Gainesville

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
figured I would be the one to post this for yall to laugh and shake your heads about

People lost their lives because of this environment, nobody is laughing.

Georgia intentionally covered this environment up, nobody is laughing.

Georgia is dragging a woman through the mud because the only thing she did was follow instructions, nobody is laughing.

This is just another bullet dodged by Georgia.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I could be wrong, it seems like we haven’t had nearly as many serious incidents the entire time Saban was here as UGA has had under Kirby.
I guess.
I just think that this is more of a systemic issue across the country vs an UGA issue. They may have had the bigger spotlight. But, I just don’t think we should be pointing fingers.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
DUI, Reckless Driving is almost becoming a rite of passage for playing for the Dawgs...

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I'm with Cajun. No program is safe with 85 18 - 22 year old young men with more money than anybody they know, a car with a racing engine, and a bulletproof outlook on life.

It's going to happen to us, it's just a matter of time. The difference at UGA is the deaths and injuries in their history, along with the presence of a fixer. Of course, if you mention it to them, most will probably reply with something about Brandon Miller.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.