2025 5* WR Ryan Williams commits

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
On Ryan Williams (247sports.com)

In case you don't want to click on the link, I highlighted the most humorous ones!!

"Either way, Auburn has the best WR class in the country and a bevy of talent starting to flow in. Good days are ahead. Also, Deboer was desperate to make something positive happen for Alabama."

"Either way, I don’t think it’s over but I think yea Bama are throwing mega NIL to make him the poster child for debiers credibility."

"I am so done with this kid. I hope he goes to Alabama and sits on the bench during an 8-4 season."

"He could be part of a natty in a couple of years at Auburn,, no chance at Alabama."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

In case you don't want to click on the link, I highlighted the most humorous ones!!

"Either way, Auburn has the best WR class in the country and a bevy of talent starting to flow in. Good days are ahead. Also, Deboer was desperate to make something positive happen for Alabama."

"Either way, I don’t think it’s over but I think yea Bama are throwing mega NIL to make him the poster child for debiers credibility."

"I am so done with this kid. I hope he goes to Alabama and sits on the bench during an 8-4 season."

"He could be part of a natty in a couple of years at Auburn,, no chance at Alabama."

I think that just proved lil bro is the most delusional fanbase in the country.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

The grip on reality by some Barners is tenuous at best.

Reactions: sanjosecrimson

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

A "natty" is a cheap beer which I would say auburn and their fans have an excellant chance at for years to come.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Agreed. If they were he would not have committed to Bama so early.
There is some of this that I don’t know if I really can share, this isn’t a ‘my sources’ thing because this is coming from me personally. I
But I’ve gotten the feeling that Auburn is one of the one places that Ryan has never seriously considered until Hugh started making ludicrous offers. I think it has and always has been between Bama and Texas.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
There is some of this that I don’t know if I really can share, this isn’t a ‘my sources’ thing because this is coming from me personally. I
But I’ve gotten the feeling that Auburn is one of the one places that Ryan has never seriously considered until Hugh started making ludicrous offers. I think it has and always has been between Bama and Texas.
That's been my gut feeling as well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.