2025 5* WR Ryan Williams commits

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I think CKD and Grubb nailed the official visit with Williams.

There wasn't anything new to show him at Alabama except their vision for how they'd use him in our new offense. They must have knocked it out of the park!
That's what I thought was going to happen after last Saturday and he would recommit after the weekend. I guess it took a few more days to realize Bama is where he needs to be!

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
R

I was commenting on the TikToks floating around "get willie away from our prized recruit!"

I guess I don't know nuffins

The thought of Ryan Williams in CKD and Staff's Offense should have all the Bama fans salivating. Now if we can just shore up our eroded defensive backs corp, we're looking mighty salty. Death of the dynasty is on hold.
I agree a million percent my friend, if we run the 4-2-5 as our base D, we'll be targeting some big time DB's & offer quite a few DB's I'm sure..

Reactions: dWarriors88

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Hope the QB's are devouring the new playbook. They'll have plenty of targets in CKD's and Grubb's offense.
I can't wait to see the new offense.

It is going to be hard to keep all the WR's and RB's happy during the season because we have so many that are so good.

The main question I have is, who will be the starting QB if it isn't Milroe? And, if it isn't him, will he transfer? I hope he improves enough that that isn't a question we have to worry about.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

It is going to be hard to keep all the WR's and RB's happy during the season because we have so many that are so good.

The main question I have is, who will be the starting QB if it isn't Milroe? And, if it isn't him, will he transfer? I hope he improves enough that that isn't a question we have to worry about.
The million dollar question.

Whoever it is, I'm confident the offense will not be simplified to allow for their weaknesses to the extent we did last year.

A Bama friend told me something yesterday that actually gives me a little more hope the JM might be able to pick up Deboer's offense a little faster than I'd imagined.

We'll see, but I think we have 4 QBs who will duke it out to be QB#1.

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007

It seems Mack may have a slight edge, having a year in Deboer’s program under his belt. I personally would love to see Milroe pick up the offense and grab the starting spot, mostly because I know he genuinely loves Bama football. Whoever ends up as the starter, though, I hope it is because he grasped the offense so thoroughly that there is no question he should be in the QB1 position.

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
The million dollar question.

Whoever it is, I'm confident the offense will not be simplified to allow for their weaknesses to the extent we did last year.

A Bama friend told me something yesterday that actually gives me a little more hope the JM might be able to pick up Deboer's offense a little faster than I'd imagined.

We'll see, but I think we have 4 QBs who will duke it out to be QB#1.
Do I need REC clearance to access that info? :)

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Massive pick-up for the start of the DeBoer era and will open many other doors in recruiting moving forward. I have a feeling this will get 5* WR Ffrench to re-commit since they wanted to play together. Hopefully we get the 4* DE who was EE at Washington that got out of his scholarship and wrap a bow on the '24 class.

Welcome back Ryan and RTR!!!!!

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Massive pick-up for the start of the DeBoer era and will open many other doors in recruiting moving forward. I have a feeling this will get 5* WR Ffrench to re-commit since they wanted to play together. Hopefully we get the 4* DE who was EE at Washington that got out of his scholarship and wrap a bow on the '24 class.

Welcome back Ryan and RTR!!!!!
Ffrench would be great, i was thinking and hoping the same thing about the two playing together…but, did RW break the bank? I know we pullled up the truck…

Reactions: TiderJack

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.