2025 5* WR Ryan Williams commits

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007
If he can scheme RW to the open field, then that is a sure six on the scoreboard! :cool:
It might look a little unfair against some of the lesser teams we are scheduled to play next season. He might be enough of a difference maker that he is the difference in winning against some of the stronger teams we are scheduled to play.

99ALUM

3rd Team
Sep 11, 2006
Pell City, AL
Don’t get me wrong, I am glad the young man signed with Bama, but now, with the way things are and the way kids are, all this means it enters the stage of ‘Portal Watch’.

• Emphasis!
Reactions: teamplayer

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
Don’t get me wrong, I am glad the young man signed with Bama, but now, with the way things are and the way kids are, all this means it enters the stage of ‘Portal Watch’.
With all due respect…you, as well as every other person, can absolutely live your life with the attitude of you’re choosing…

…but I'm not gonna live my life afraid of all the bad things that ”could potentially” happen. I’m choosing to thoroughly enjoy the triumphs, without looking over my shoulder waiting for something bad to follow it. Just saying.RTR

Last edited:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Some people see the sunrise, and think, “Arrightttt! I get to do it again!”

Others see the sunrise and think, “Welp, the sun really did come up after all. I hope I don’t die.”

99ALUM

3rd Team
Sep 11, 2006
Pell City, AL
With all due respect…you, as well as every other person, can absolutely live your life with the attitude of you’re choosing…

…but I'm not gonna live my life afraid of all the bad things that ”could potentially” happen. I’m choosing to thoroughly enjoy the triumphs, without looking over my shoulder waiting for something bad to follow it. Just saying.RTR
Sorry if you and others interpreted my response as some kind of ‘sky is falling’ mentality. Not the case. I don’t ‘worry’ about a 17-18 year old’s decision that was made on where one plays football. I am glad he made the choice he did. The reality of the drama surrounding RW and the recruitment and then re-recruitment of many others is one of the reasons why Coach Saban walked away from the game. I too dislike this new reality.
I just put together a post formed in truth.
And to the post below yours, I don’t worry about death or dying, or the sun coming up again, because I am confident in and promised of a better life after the one I have here comes to an end. Thanks all.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
#PMARSHONAU: Phillip's Thursday night musings (247sports.com)

"I didn’t believe it and I still don't know for certain, but now I have heard it from a source I consider quite reliable. Wide receiver Ryan Williams apparently will get $2 million-plus for signing with Alabama. I doubt Auburn was willing to go that high. Will he be worth it? I don’t believe any high school player is worth that kind of money. It’s perfectly legal, but it’s another sign of just how out of control the whole NIL thing is."

This is Marshall as a jounalist in a nutshell. He is uncertain about his reliable source but has no issues posting this hearsay as if it is true.
the barn and their cult can't get over the fact Williams, a barn legacy would rather play for their arch nemesis than their beloved program. To make them feel better about themselves and soothe their pain, the justification was Alabama had to pay more for Ryan's service.
To make matters worse, Ryan is b2b Mr. Alabama Football, an unprecedented feat esp. considering he received the award as a sophomore and junior!! Their highly prized WRs tandem received no such accolades!! Ouch..

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
#PMARSHONAU: Phillip's Thursday night musings (247sports.com)

"I didn’t believe it and I still don't know for certain, but now I have heard it from a source I consider quite reliable. Wide receiver Ryan Williams apparently will get $2 million-plus for signing with Alabama. I doubt Auburn was willing to go that high. Will he be worth it? I don’t believe any high school player is worth that kind of money. It’s perfectly legal, but it’s another sign of just how out of control the whole NIL thing is."

This is Marshall as a jounalist in a nutshell. He is uncertain about his reliable source but has no issues posting this hearsay as if it is true.
the barn and their cult can't get over the fact Williams, a barn legacy would rather play for their arch nemesis than their beloved program. To make them feel better about themselves and soothe their pain, the justification was Alabama had to pay more for Ryan's service.
To make matters worse, Ryan is b2b Mr. Alabama Football, an unprecedented feat esp. considering he received the award as a sophomore and junior!! Their highly prized WRs tandem received no such accolades!! Ouch..
The proof will more than likely be observable. If all of a sudden he and his parents' material lifestyle drastically changes from what it used to be, then it could be true. Granted, some people can be filthy, filthy rich and the only people who know are them, and their lawyers and accountants.

Reactions: sanjosecrimson

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.