2025 5* WR Ryan Williams commits

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I’m just now catching up to the Ryan Williams stuff. Skinny kid, hope he can add some muscle. A 10.49/100 seems pretty legit fast and you can’t teach speed.

Reactions: Tidelines

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Thank You Coach Deboer's, this a definite recruiting statement, for this coaching staff on the recruiting trail & is a reallyyyyyyy nice 1st big-time recruiting victory for a completely new football staff..

This is a recruiting victory we needed & I honestly think we had to have, it sets the tone for Coach Deboer's recruiting abilities as our HC from here on out..

Welcome to the south Coach Deboer's & it shows this coaching staff will be recruiting at the highest level of the game..

Ryan Williams is simply one of those recruits, you can't allow his kinda talent to slip away, you sure don't want to be playing against him had he chosen another school..JMHO

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
This is huge!

I got home from church and had the Bama/barn Basketball game recorded and started to watch and the ESPN ticker at the bottom said Ryan Williams but before I could read what he said about him it changed. I almost didn't rewind cause I thought it would say "Canceled his visit to Texas."

Was really stoked when I read "Has recommitted to Alabama."

And then we go on to take give the Barn their first conference loss!

That's a really good night!

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
R
I guess Roll Tide Willie closed the deal.....
I was commenting on the TikToks floating around "get willie away from our prized recruit!"

I guess I don't know nuffins

The thought of Ryan Williams in CKD and Staff's Offense should have all the Bama fans salivating. Now if we can just shore up our eroded defensive backs corp, we're looking mighty salty. Death of the dynasty is on hold.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
R

I was commenting on the TikToks floating around "get willie away from our prized recruit!"

I guess I don't know nuffins

The thought of Ryan Williams in CKD and Staff's Offense should have all the Bama fans salivating. Now if we can just shore up our eroded defensive backs corp, we're looking mighty salty. Death of the dynasty is on hold.
I think CKD and Grubb nailed the official visit with Williams.

There wasn't anything new to show him at Alabama except their vision for how they'd use him in our new offense. They must have knocked it out of the park!

SkullDuckery

1st Team
Dec 28, 2015
He’d be a fool not to come here and play in this offense. If he’s as good as advertised, he’ll be living at the Heisman house with the amount of catch opportunities he will get.

Reactions: dWarriors88

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.