Link: 2025 Recruiting Targets

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Someone on another board said they offered him a blank check and said fill in what you want it to be. Not sure if true or not, but Freeze will do anything to get Bama's targets in recruiting. Someone needs to go undercover to the Auburn facility and find out what's going on NIL-wise. lol
Believe it or not. Every NIL has a budget and basically every claim you here with a number attached is BS or speculation. Listening to some of yall you would think we don't also have a massive NIL collective. We do. One of the biggest and best, we just use it differently (i.e. not giving unproven freshmen 7 figures to ride a bench.

The numbers really aren't too different from before NIL when players were getting paid similar amounts of money under the table to go to schools, including Alabama. Its the same game with a few legit advertisers and corporations mixed in.

Williams is one of the few that we may actually match a reasonable NIL offer to keep, if the staff wants him enough they will.

Fwiw, if he only wanted a "blank check" he'd be signed with Texas or Miami or even Oregon. I still think he sticks but of course it'll be a fight until he signs. That's a little over a month away...everyone needs to chill.

oskie

All-SEC
Jan 28, 2005
5* QB George McIntire announcing today. It is between us and Tenn. He is from Tenn and with Saban announcing retirement recently I doubt we get him.

I agree. That ship has sailed, I’m afraid. I think Rees was his primary.

Now I read that the east tenn team has gained considerable ground.

Would still love to see him break out the Crimson today :)

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
I watched him play one game on ESPN. He threw several interceptions and his team lost. Better players down the road.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We have offered 5* WR Caleb Cunningham from MS.

some_al_fan

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 14, 2024
Here is an article on who the staff visited and offered or re-offered. Good to see Huff getting to know Mason Short.

Offense heavy. I hope we won’t have a big drop in defensive talent coming in, especially at CB / S, where players were coming in to play for Saban.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.