Link: 2025 Recruiting Targets

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
RB Jordon Davison has locked in an unofficial visit to Alabama on March 25. Davison attends Mater Dei High School in Califonia, and is one of the nation’s top 2025 running back prospects. He has an opportunity to earn a consensus 5* rating in the future. Coach Gillespie has been busy building this relationship. Davison would be a major get. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
Davidson will visit on March 23rd in the latest updates.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
5* in-state and former Bama commit Zion Grady visiting this week. Hopefully bring another one back home.

Also saw where 5* QB Juju Lewis and 5* WR Caleb Cunningham are visiting this week also along with some other highly rated players.
“I’m enjoying it! They (Bama) saying that I’m their main priority and that they want me really bad.”
- Cunningham

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Reactions: TiderJack

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Getting the feeling that this coach and staff are serious about recruiting:

Recruiting Rundown: Alabama Football Hosts Over 70 Prospects For First Weekend of Spring

Great list. Very glad to see some of our de-commits on that list. Also, good to see 5* CB Offord out of Parker in Bham on campus. Currently committed to OSU.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Getting the feeling that this coach and staff are serious about recruiting:

Recruiting Rundown: Alabama Football Hosts Over 70 Prospects For First Weekend of Spring

Better be. Bryan Harsin says hello.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
A couple points:
  1. He’s never had the resources at his disposal that he has now. Facilities and brand recognition are much higher here at Alabama than anywhere else he’s ever been
  2. He’s never had this much talent within a 200 mile radius as he does right now
I think if he’s already gotten some of the previously committed guys to at least give him a look see he might be able to pull in some other guys once Eve season starts.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Bryan Harsin never got his team to the national championship game. He isn't in the same league as coach Deboer.
That`s quite true and I wasn`t trying to allude that he is. My point was that it became apparent that for whatever reason he couldn`t/wouldn`t recruit to the level that`s essential for success in the SEC.

Reactions: Tidelines

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.