Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Just came here to say that I recently rewatched some JuJu Lewis highlights since we seem to be trending positively with him

And man I'm not sure I've seen a more impressive highlight tape for a HS QB. Normally its hard to tell how good a guy is just by highlights and tons of deep passes on go balls. That is not the case for JuJu

I reallllly hope we get him.
It is impressive tape and what I saw was his sophomore year. Keep in mind many of those TD's he was throwing was to Caleb Odom who is a freshman WR on our '24 team so that will help. I hope we get him also.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
It is impressive tape and what I saw was his sophomore year. Keep in mind many of those TD's he was throwing was to Caleb Odom who is a freshman WR on our '24 team so that will help. I hope we get him also.

Yup. I think having Caleb Odom is a big win for us with him. Plus sounds like Odom is showing out right now himself.

But man some of the throws Juju makes and his pocket movement is phenomenal

Accidently deleted my comment. for some reason so reposting below

Just came here to say that I recently rewatched some JuJu Lewis highlights since we seem to be trending positively with him

And man I'm not sure I've seen a more impressive highlight tape for a HS QB. Normally its hard to tell how good a guy is just by highlights and tons of deep passes. That is not the case for JuJu

I reallllly hope we get him.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
This is a premium article but #1 edge Hilson who was previously committed to us visited and plans a return visit. Currently committed to FSU. One of his quotes about his visit "kinda has me thinking now".

when he committed to Bama last December it was a big surprised and a huge get because someone as talented as he was usually waits to verbally commit later in the recruiting process. He was a big loss when Saban retired. I hope the new staff can reel him in again. the downside is that he didn't wait too long to commit to FSU.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
when he committed to Bama last December it was a big surprised and a huge get because someone as talented as he was usually waits to verbally commit later in the recruiting process. He was a big loss when Saban retired. I hope the new staff can reel him in again. the downside is that he didn't wait too long to commit to FSU.
I'm hoping he realizes what a joke the ACC is and decides to play for a team in a great league. FSU is probably telling him they are going to join the SEC soon - LOL.

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Isn't Walker White the Auburn Fr. QB? Hope his smart- alec post comes back to bite his smart-alec rear end.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Huge surprise, not even the recruiting sites saw it coming.

If deboer can pull him back its a massive win.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We have gotten two recent CB's for 4* WR Quanell Farrakhan, who may or may not be related to Louis.
Highlight video impressive on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:

Rollingtide

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 13, 2023
Alvin Henderson is committing to someone soon. Anyone have an idea where he may be leaning? Per another site he was very impressed with his visit and meeting with CKD. 247 has him "warm" with AU and "cool" with us.

Reactions: TheRealPokeChop

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.